Modefined's new Draco 200w w/2'' screen

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by Vape Fan, May 28, 2018.

1. Vape Fan

Vape Fan More like I am now, than I was before VU Donator Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Looks like besides the new mod with a new screen, they have a new software. 29.4mm wide but with the very top being narrower it might have something like 25mm or so before overhang.
    http://modefined.com/draco-200w/
    modefined222.png Modefined.png
    m3.png

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. Vape Fan

Blog Posts:
    I think whatever hopes I may have had, have been dashed.

jwill likes this.
  3. jr779

jr779 Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Why?

Vape Fan likes this.
  4. Vape Fan

Blog Posts:
    Too much unnecessary happenings. What is that? Like a cyborg's eye flashing around? Flashing, rolling animations are distracting. Doesn’t tell you if your in Powerful+ for example, without looking at the little bar when firing. All the branding on the front is a little much. The actual screen could be a little smaller and still be big. Loose the front branding, cept for maybe a small one towards the top or bottom of the mod.

Do away with the unneccessay flashing animations, show me the mode I'm in, shrink the screen down to what's really the workable screen size, and loose the big branding. Then I'd probably buy one <$50.

5. jr779

Blog Posts:
    Got it - I noticed that too

Vape Fan likes this.
  6. Vape Fan

Blog Posts:
    If a person likes the theme, I bet it performs great, being Lost Vape's sister.

7. jr779

Blog Posts:
    When one of my mods breaks, I’m going to get the modefined Sirius- nice and simple

Vape Fan likes this.
  8. Vape Fan

Blog Posts:
    I like that one a lot. All the parts/pieces fit together very well, including battery door and no loose buttons or rattles anywhere. I exceptionally like the fire button. Smooth, easy, and the fire button and whole mods shape makes it very comfortable to fire with finger or thumb. The screen is easy to read and easy to set functions. Has 1 watt increments too, which is a plus imo.
    Even a 28mm atty sits nicely without overhanging the mod. Which I didn't know till I bought the RTA.
    Here it is with Manta
    20180317_123647.jpg

jr779 likes this.
  9. jr779

Blog Posts:
    Very nice looking - I’ve never seen that colour Sirius - that’s not the normal blue one is it?

Vape Fan likes this.
  10. jwill

jwill The Great King of Nothing VU Donator Gold Contributor VU Challenge Team Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    That is a lot of damn menus. Skimming through the video it looks like 19 minutes of menu navigation.

Vape Fan likes this.
  11. Vape Fan

Blog Posts:
    :yes: