Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think whatever hopes I may have had, have been dashed.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Too much unnecessary happenings. What is that? Like a cyborg's eye flashing around? Flashing, rolling animations are distracting. Doesn’t tell you if your in Powerful+ for example, without looking at the little bar when firing. All the branding on the front is a little much. The actual screen could be a little smaller and still be big. Loose the front branding, cept for maybe a small one towards the top or bottom of the mod.

Do away with the unneccessay flashing animations, show me the mode I'm in, shrink the screen down to what's really the workable screen size, and loose the big branding. Then I'd probably buy one <$50.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too much unnecessary happenings. What is that? Like a cyborg's eye flashing around? Flashing, rolling animations are distracting. Doesn’t tell you if your in Powerful+ for example, without looking at the little bar when firing. All the branding on the front is a little much. The actual screen could be a little smaller and still be big. Loose the front branding, cept for maybe a small one towards the top or bottom of the mod.

Do away with the unneccessay flashing animations, show me the mode I'm in, shrink the screen down to what's really the workable screen size, and loose the big branding. Then I'd probably buy one <$50.
Got it - I noticed that too

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When one of my mods breaks, I’m going to get the modefined Sirius- nice and simple

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
When one of my mods breaks, I’m going to get the modefined Sirius- nice and simple
I like that one a lot. All the parts/pieces fit together very well, including battery door and no loose buttons or rattles anywhere. I exceptionally like the fire button. Smooth, easy, and the fire button and whole mods shape makes it very comfortable to fire with finger or thumb. The screen is easy to read and easy to set functions. Has 1 watt increments too, which is a plus imo.
Even a 28mm atty sits nicely without overhanging the mod. Which I didn't know till I bought the RTA.
Here it is with Manta
20180317_123647.jpg

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that one a lot. All the parts/pieces fit together very well, including battery door and no loose buttons or rattles anywhere. I exceptionally like the fire button. Smooth, easy, and the fire button and whole mods shape makes it very comfortable to fire with finger or thumb. The screen is easy to read and easy to set functions. Has 1 watt increments too, which is a plus imo.
Even a 28mm atty sits nicely without overhanging the mod. Which I didn't know till I bought the RTA.
Here it is with Manta
View attachment 113255
Very nice looking - I’ve never seen that colour Sirius - that’s not the normal blue one is it?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That is a lot of damn menus. Skimming through the video it looks like 19 minutes of menu navigation.

VU Sponsors