Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I should sell my collection of NarDa's and NoPity's on Ebay......:devil:
NarDa is a good RDA and an original design, unlike the O-Atty.

I've got a couple of Authentic Velocity's (one never even opened) that I rarely Vape on but I won't part with either of them.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NarDa is a good RDA and an original design, unlike the O-Atty.

I've got a couple of Authentic Velocity's (one never even opened) that I rarely Vape on but I won't part with either of them.
Indeed, haven't sold a thing I've bought in the last couple years, doubt I ever would.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't mind Sales Tax, I have a huge issue with the Sin Tax. That is out and out extortion plain and simple.
Agreed. Free country but so what u want or pay us

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed, haven't sold a thing I've bought in the last couple years, doubt I ever would.
I've sold a couple of things and Vaped forward a number of items, but I still have an obscene stash. I'm still very, very skeptical of anything positive coming out of Government in regulating Vaping.

IMO if it's not killed out right, which honestly I doubt it will. The DiY market in regards to juice or building is going to be shattered and will be regulated or even banned. The only players will be the big boys selling closed systems like disposable shit you have to buy cartridges for. That and it's going to be heavily taxed just like Tobacco products.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've sold a couple of things and Vaped forward a number of items, but I still have an obscene stash. I'm still very, very skeptical of anything positive coming out of Government in regulating Vaping.

IMO if it's not killed out right, which honestly I doubt it will. The DiY market in regards to juice or building is going to be shattered and will be regulated or even banned. The only players will be the big boys selling closed systems like disposable shit you have to buy cartridges for. That and it's going to be heavily taxed just like Tobacco products.
I wouldn't doubt it.

Like you, I have enough stuff to last three lifetimes...!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't doubt it.

Like you, I have enough stuff to last three lifetimes...!
Yep, only reason why I got into rebuilding and Mech's was Government's fuckery.

I still hope that common sense will prevail and I end up with a lot of shit I will need to unload, but I doubt that will happen.

I just want to make sure I have not only enough for me but something for good friends and family who decide to get off the Stinkies that I can get them stated up with.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, only reason why I got into rebuilding and Mech's was Government's fuckery.

I still hope that common sense will prevail and I end up with a lot of shit I will need to unload, but I doubt that will happen.

I just want to make sure I have not only enough for me but something for good friends and family who decide to get off the Stinkies that I can get them stated up with.
Exactly, which is why I buy most items by the half dozen. I've given away a shit load of stuff the last two years.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still can't decide between this or the upcoming aromamizer plus.. decisions.. decisions.. :crazy:
Get them both , I have mod father wouldn't ever part with it , Ive also got the sherman an shredded finger's from its threads , Im awaiting delivery of Supreme plus ,
Im still awaiting delivery of the Mod father postless 3mths to find one , over a month pre order waiting an no news on it at all , I only need postless to complete the kit set
I cant say what supreme plus is like since not tried it yet , But mod father is one id not ever part with , if i lost it id go an buy the gold one ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with the price gouging. I remember the panzer Blackhawk and it was a 50 dollar flashlight being sold for 200 bucks for the tube part lol. I brought an hcigar clone iirc of it for like 30 bucks. Some things are way overpriced IMO. Especially mech tubes and unregulated boxes which are mostly Hammond enclosures with a few wires a mosfet and a 510 pin and they sell them for hundreds. The markup on most vape gear is well In the 500% range if not more. That's crazy. Standard mark up on most retail items is 65-70% even juice is crazy. Some companies charging 30 bucks for a 30ml and the cost to make is like 2 dollars. This a 1500% markup

I worked for a uk juice company cost them 9p 9 pence to make 10ml 27p for 30ml , an sold it for 15£ 1500 pennies that cost them 27 pennies to make so 1471% mark up thats extortionate

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

In uk we cannot import juices over 10ml bottle size into the country,
We are still allowed to sell existing stocks until may 2017 , now a sneaky law no one knew about until orders where seized from USA to uk customs ,

Came in on November 2016. Size limit 10ml juice bottle size limitations

Which we expected but in may 2017 and the 2% -20mgs max NICOTINE Concentrate or max strength E juices also coming in to effect ,
Now down from 7.2%- 72mgs they will stop sale of nicotine soon I'm guessing to ,No one knows not shops retailers or customers they will not know which stops people stock piling,
Since they think it could possibly be still allowed ,
(Me i dont trust them so stock piled )
in coming month May all tanks to be max capacity 2ml juice capacity in size only thoses that size lower allowed to be sold only ,
( Incase a child opens your tank to drink it so size an concentrate reduction , When bleach an stuff is still allowed ) BS ,

They killing off DIY i stocked up 4 liters Nicotine so they can hammer you tax wise so no more 30 60 90 120ml juice sizes with NICOTINE allowed ,

(Possible way around by having nicotine separate )

I'm only on 3mgs or less , , So years worth stashed for my own Diy , ,

An this is also why ive been madly buying mostly the larger tanks to try out now while i still can so i can stock pile some for future .

Since they have been stopping many Customer parcels of imported vape gear from fasttech , Gearbest, and others including US state side shops Recently Draconian laws coming in to affect.
I'm not sure where RDA,s fall into there limitations , And neither are they.
Our government has brought in more extreme TDP regulations than most other EU countries ,

As of yet I think they truly trying to stop imported juices with these restrictions already being imposed an they will all have to conform to testing of our Regulations also to be sold here , but your allowed to buy any number , or ie 15 or more 10ml sizes of juices to make your 150ml which means costs will rise some charging 4- 10£ for 10ml bottle Already thats 30£ for 30ml. In 3 x 10mls without TDP testing as of yet ??

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I ordered a SC A+ as well as a OBS Engine...from China tho so doubt they will be here 'soon' exactly. I think both have potential to be good devices but to be honest I have more devices than I will ever need already :)
lol don't we all?
I worked for a uk juice company cost them 9p 9 pence to make 10ml 27p for 30ml , an sold it for 15£ 1500 pennies that cost them 27 pennies to make so 1471% mark up thats extortionate

it's crazy huh
We are still allowed to sell existing stocks until may 2017 , now a sneaky law no one knew about until orders where seized from USA to uk customs ,

Which we expected but in may 2017 and the 2% -20mgs max NICOTINE Concentrate or max strength E juices also coming in to effect ,
Now down from 7.2%- 72mgs they will stop sale of nicotine soon I'm guessing to ,No one knows not shops retailers or customers they will not know which stops people stock piling,
in coming month May all tanks to be max capacity 2ml juice capacity in size only thoses that size lower allowed to be sold only ,
( Incase a child opens your tank to drink it so size an concentrate reduction , When bleach an stuff is still allowed ) BS ,

They killing off DIY i stocked up 4 liters Nicotine so they can hammer you tax wise so no more 30 60 90 120ml juice sizes with NICOTINE allowed ,

An this is also why ive been madly buying mostly the larger tanks to try out now while i still can so i can stock pile some for future .

Since they have been stopping many Customer parcels of imported vape gear from fasttech , Gearbest, and others including US state side shops Recently Draconian laws coming in to affect.
Our government has brought in more extreme TDP regulations than most other EU countries ,

As of yet I think they truly trying to stop imported juices with these restrictions already being imposed an they will all have to conform to testing of our Regulations also to be sold here , but your allowed to buy any number , or ie 15 or more 10ml sizes of juices to make your 150ml which means costs will rise some charging 4- 10£ for 10ml bottle Already thats 30£ for 30ml. In 3 x 10mls without TDP testing as of yet ??

10ml? thats fucking crazy. why is the government doing this? 10ml won't last me my lunch break lol I thought we had it bad here in the states

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol don't we all?

it's crazy huh

10ml? thats fucking crazy. why is the government doing this? 10ml won't last me my lunch break lol I thought we had it bad here in the states
Iknow This is what happens when some one who kniws nothing is put in charge of making these regulations ,
Its all supposedly done to protect our health an that of children , The whole thing was supposed to be incase it spills on you then you get toxic liquid poisoning or some other rubbish ,
but your more at risk having to keep refilling a 2ml tank with countless 10ml bottles ,
having to constantly refilling means your spending more time than you would with say a 7ml tank size an 30ml bottle , which wpuld need doing 2 -3 times a day compared to every 10 minutes using a 2ml tank size ,
They need to educate them selfs about ehat vaping actually is ,before Draconian laws are forced upon us all ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lets be honest is all about the ££$$€€ an little about public health or tabacco would be banned

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Iknow This is what happens when some one who kniws nothing is put in charge of making these regulations ,
Its all supposedly done to protect our health an that of children , The whole thing was supposed to be incase it spills on you then you get toxic liquid poisoning or some other rubbish ,
but your more at risk having to keep refilling a 2ml tank with countless 10ml bottles ,
having to constantly refilling means your spending more time than you would with say a 7ml tank size an 30ml bottle , which wpuld need doing 2 -3 times a day compared to every 10 minutes using a 2ml tank size ,
They need to educate them selfs about ehat vaping actually is ,before Draconian laws are forced upon us all ,

that makes no sense. whether you spill 10ml or 100ml not a big difference at all

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
F#@k Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. It's shipped he he be here hopefully tomorrow or after weekend at longggggg last ,
2cf5e7541fcee400e69b1f697ad061b0.jpg

Postless deckkkk , he he ,
Now if only i had funds for the Golden one he he , but would then need another postless ,

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just brought up my Pilak as an example.

I agree that if you're happy with it that's fine, but there is a point of where it's getting into price gouging and price gouging to an extreme.

To me the poster child is the O-Addy RDA, it's a Narda Clone and they charge $150-$200 for it but there is an element of people flock to it. Additionally Tanks like the Doggy Style, plastic chamber and plastic Tank, $150 t o$200 and again same thing.

Yes if someone want's devices like these, have the money for it, more power to them. But at the same time bringing up the ridiculous price also serves a purpose. That is from everything from new Vapers not knowing any better to letting the company's who charge the insane price's that there are those of us calling them out.

Just because it has a high $$$ attached doesn't mean it's quality ;)

Yeah I totally agree with you! They charge a little to much for their product. 250.00 would be more reasonable. But what are we gonna do? I love spending money! I have a serious problem and I'm the first one to admit it. Lol If I could stop spending money I would be doing alright! Hahahha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep, it's all about the money.

What's so disappointing is the UK has been a beacon of light with the head of your National Health supporting Vaping and the RCP. I was assuming that you guy's across the pond would be telling the TPD to politely go fuck themselves (especially since the Bexit). It's a shame that this isn't so.

But I see this and more on our shores, thus my rather large stockpile of gear and Nic base.

Yep, lots of people here think they're OK and can just continue to get their shit shipped in offshore. I've been responding to them saying that they have a rude awaking coming and they say I'm nuts.

O'well, while they go back to the Stinkies just like Government wants I'll still be chucking clouds ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
that makes no sense. whether you spill 10ml or 100ml not a big difference at all
It does if its a child an its contains nicotine this is why 10ml max sizes of Liquids coming and max 20mgs nicotine max doseage too 2% max but most say it will more than likely be 1.8% strength most will opt for ,

No one knows yet if you will still actually be allowed to buy nicotine liquid Concentrate or if this too will also be restricted into silly little sizes too ,

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
F#@k Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. It's shipped he he be here hopefully tomorrow or after weekend at longggggg last ,
2cf5e7541fcee400e69b1f697ad061b0.jpg

Postless deckkkk , he he ,
Now if only i had funds for the Golden one he he , but would then need another postless ,

My postless decks shipped too. The gold modfather is enroute, received the black yesterday.

I'm all done buying modfather products, unless they come up with another fine atty....:vapemail:

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Follow up with my post, example I have is the AX1 by Vicious Ant. I bought it on an impulse buy when I was first getting into rebuilding, thought it looked really cool. Came to me covered in machine oil, I fucked with it for a month dead set on making a build work on it. The design of the piece of shit would always slice your leads, I finally was able to get a simple build in it. It was something around an Ohm, vaped it at around 18w and it burnt the shit out of my lips. I paid $125 for the piece of shit, ended up literally throwing it off my roof I was so pissed. I watched a few reviews and they all had the same issues with that piece of shit. I wish I would have seen them before buying it, but oh well.

Moral of the story is what I mentioned, just because something has a high price doesn't mean it's worth it. That and Caveat Emptor ;)

Yeah I know what you mean about that! I have a Vicious Ant Goliath 30mm V1 that I paid 150.00 for and I hate that thing!! I thought because it was 150.00 that it would be a great RDA! Wrong!! That was a waste of money and I regret ever buying that piece of shit everyday!! More money doesn't make it a better product for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah I know what you mean about that! I have a Vicious Ant Goliath 30mm V1 that I paid 150.00 for and I hate that thing!! I thought because it was 150.00 that it would be a great RDA! Wrong!! That was a waste of money and I regret ever buying that piece of shit everyday!! More money doesn't make it a better product for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a firm believer that the expensive attys don't perform any better then cheaper ones.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a firm believer that the expensive attys don't perform any better then cheaper ones.
Unless it's something like an Authentic Velocity, that beauty exceeds the hype. Love my Kayfun V5 and Mose also.

I've had the clones of all those and the Authentic's exceed the Clones

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unless it's something like an Authentic Velocity, that beauty exceeds the hype. Love my Kayfun V5 and Mose also.

I've had the clones of all those and the Authentic's exceed the Clones
i had an orignal kayfun clone back in my MTL days the russian 91% one. it was better then my friends authentic and they paid 5 times more then I did lol it's really hit or miss. i shouldn't have said they aren't any better though. I should have said they aren't enough better (IMO) to justify the 10 times higher price tag.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i had an orignal kayfun clone back in my MTL days the russian 91% one. it was better then my friends authentic and they paid 5 times more then I did lol it's really hit or miss. i shouldn't have said they aren't any better though. I should have said they aren't enough better (IMO) to justify the 10 times higher price tag.
I've got a bunch of SXK Kayfun V5 Clones and tried the SJMY Clone, they're decent. I got the Authentic, IMO it is better and I thoroughly enjoy it. While the SXK and SJMY Clones are very close there is a noticeable difference, not much but there is. Plus I like to support the ones who actually took the effort and designed it instead of the Pirates who are only in the business to copy and ride off the backs of those who actually do the work.

Clones were $25, the Authentic $109

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've got a bunch of SXK Kayfun V5 Clones and tried the SJMY Clone, they're decent. I got the Authentic, IMO it is better and I thoroughly enjoy it. While the SXK and SJMY Clones are very close there is a noticeable difference, not much but there is. Plus I like to support the ones who actually took the effort and designed it instead of the Pirates who are only in the business to copy and ride off the backs of those who actually do the work.

Clones were $25, the Authentic $109
I can understand that for sure. lots of design stealing in vaping. I just wish more originals were more reasonably priced. like 65 bucks or less. I'm sure there is plenty of profit in that price point. look at the modfather. selling for 65-70 bucks and they do just fine. no reason for a company to charge 150+ dollars for some metal that cost a few bucks to make.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My postless decks shipped too. The gold modfather is enroute, received the black yesterday.

I'm all done buying modfather products, unless they come up with another fine atty....:vapemail:

Wanna sell one?

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, it's all about the money.

What's so disappointing is the UK has been a beacon of light with the head of your National Health supporting Vaping and the RCP. I was assuming that you guy's across the pond would be telling the TPD to politely go fuck themselves (especially since the Bexit). It's a shame that this isn't so.

But I see this and more on our shores, thus my rather large stockpile of gear and Nic base.

Yep, lots of people here think they're OK and can just continue to get their shit shipped in offshore. I've been responding to them saying that they have a rude awaking coming and they say I'm nuts.

O'well, while they go back to the Stinkies just like Government wants I'll still be chucking clouds ;)
Exactly , Ive been telling other that the restrictions will kick in

They think they can carry on Ordering from china no problem , (China will refuse to ship tbh ),
When all you need is a few Customs seizures then they just wont ship anything for customers complaining an demanding refunds for seizures.
When there have already been goods have either been sent back or lost by Customs ,

I know a few whom have had batteries an tanks taken for not having the proper Customs declaration or warnings on them.
Things missing on orders Customs have Opened some or all parts , lost ,

whilst Others who have been lucky think business as usual, Until it happens to them ,
but if i ran a company an had goods gone taken seized an Customer unhappy at that risk.

Id refuse to ship them too, Since you lose your goods an then Paypal claims money back too so company loses ,

So yes many disillusioned with it , think they can Carry on it wont affect them ,

This is why I've now been doing all my Orders for what I can now , an put them away new sealed boxed up , for later ,

Heres half of my Collection that im using On an Off daily
7b9571acc6a871394dd162d0908e25f3.jpg

The rest is new sealed packed away for a rainy day , a few good RTA,s a long with spares an back up mods ,
for later usage

To go with my growing collection knowing that If I can try to buy what ever I can afford and need Now .
Since it's coming to an end pretty dam soon, Or a radical change , every tank i buy is rebuildable So no longer be oh they dont make or cant get coils for that any more.

And hopefully soon a new 25mm Rta from UD when they mass produce them after me testing a Sample was told will receive a production model too , , So im happy with, now if i could just grab a Sx G+ Class mod that really would be great

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got Coppervapes clones of KF v5 an
CV TF gt v3 which both work well too there Cheaper than the cloned SxK too

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly , Ive been telling other that the restrictions will kick in

They think they can carry on Ordering from china no problem , (China will refuse to ship tbh ),
When all you need is a few Customs seizures then they just wont ship anything for customers complaining an demanding refunds for seizures.
When there have already been goods have either been sent back or lost by Customs ,

I know a few whom have had batteries an tanks taken for not having the proper Customs declaration or warnings on them.
Things missing on orders Customs have Opened some or all parts , lost ,

whilst Others who have been lucky think business as usual, Until it happens to them ,
but if i ran a company an had goods gone taken seized an Customer unhappy at that risk.

Id refuse to ship them too, Since you lose your goods an then Paypal claims money back too so company loses ,

So yes many disillusioned with it , think they can Carry on it wont affect them ,

This is why I've now been doing all my Orders for what I can now , an put them away new sealed boxed up , for later ,

Heres half of my Collection that im using On an Off daily
7b9571acc6a871394dd162d0908e25f3.jpg

The rest is new sealed packed away for a rainy day , a few good RTA,s a long with spares an back up mods ,
for later usage

To go with my growing collection knowing that If I can try to buy what ever I can afford and need Now .
Since it's coming to an end pretty dam soon, Or a radical change , every tank i buy is rebuildable So no longer be oh they dont make or cant get coils for that any more.

And hopefully soon a new 25mm Rta from UD when they mass produce them after me testing a Sample was told will receive a production model too , , So im happy with, now if i could just grab a Sx G+ Class mod that really would be great

Yep I won't buy anything that isn't a rebuildable and all I buy now also are Mech's. Not only because IMO they provide a better Vape but the simplicity of them. A good Mech is damn near indestructible and "if" anything happens to go wonky it can be fixed and/or replaced fairly simply.

Hell I even have thousands of feet of quality wire stockpiled. Resistance will still be available but that little voice in me says quality wire in the gauges I use may become difficult to find. So I've slowly stocking up on even that more and more.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes the simplicity of mechs , nothing much to go wrong an easy fix if needed , , i have also been stock piling on wires too

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I was involved long ago with a device the Feds decided wasn't kosher. Suddenly all packages were intercepted though the foreign addresses changed almost weekly. Took about 6 months before that was completely dead.

All the Polyanna's need to buy a lipo or 18650 from Fasttech or Gearbest. You can, sometime, with special shipping.

Chinese companies just aren't going to risk having all shipments banned to make a bit on vaping products. The two I used for an example, vape gear is a small part of their business. And, one day, my Uncle Chen isn't going to be able to send electronic gadgets worth $20 to me.

When that happens, people might want to brush up on mech mods and rebuildable tanks. You know, stuff without fancy juice fill ports, gaskets, twirly things, etc.

At the very least, remove the US market from the picture and innovation will be greatly reduced. Money drives companies and without the US market, there isn't a great deal of money there for big companies. China, for example, isn't a big vaping society.

In any event, I heed my own advice and have a stash of mods, tanks, wire, nicotine, and flavorings.
I wish I could find a DNA 167 mod that would mount a 30mm tank. I so buy one! Even better if I could find a different box for the FSK chip.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well vapegeek UK you have
out done your own stupidity again ,
be28b5384d3c798f4f4b7f5954f4b931.jpg

look my postless deck that o have been searching for ,
for 3 months
Have been on pre order for over a month Hmmmmmmmmmmm,
938544eb6dc6b750222930b40621b6f6.jpg
Wow ,WTF Am i missing something here is this a new F#@kin type of postless deck ,
Nope its a series deck .
from the same company that Sent me,
A bent bashed up totally Useless tall extension kit , with Useless either snapped or Over sized Orings knackerd base with that huge Dent in the base Tall extension kit in SS that actually came as a blk version

They are the only suppliers in the UK plz mod Farther find some one else to sell them over here ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got some juice arrived TDP compliant another thing thats going to go pear shaped instead of getting my nicotine added to it i have 3 bottles a 120ml of my juice 2 x 10ml bottle of 20% nicotine
This looks now to be the way of buying NICOTINE , 10ml max sizes bottles in
3fc5b27fda1db9f5d70e537ce3293d21.jpg
530f65d1313d30692ef421b8964a7876.jpg
98338ef24117ed9435b8fe4a89f3b33f.jpg

So now this is supposed to be less risk , Written obviously by a retarded burocrat , that now messing with 2 bottles of nicotine for the average person adding it to your Liquids is supposed to be safer than having 3mg already pre mixed into your juices , an i wonder how much these nic shots are actually going to cost ???, Concidering they are 20% instead of the its 7.2% using ,

Whinging over for today

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

for 3 months
Wow ,WTF Am i missing something here is this a new F#@kin type of postless deck ,
Nope its a series deck .
A bent bashed up totally Useless tall extension kit , with Useless either snapped or Over sized Orings knackerd base with that huge Dent in the base Tall extension kit in SS that actually came as a blk version

They are the only suppliers in the UK plz mod Farther find some one else to sell them over here ,

Shit that sucks man

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know was looking forward to my postless deck now gotta wait an see if they can find me one since i paid an ordered postless not series , .

Just hope they have not ran out already

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I know was looking forward to my postless deck now gotta wait an see if they can find me one since i paid an ordered postless not series , .

Just hope they have not ran out already

Good luck man!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

for 3 months
Nope its a series deck .

Now that's some stupid shit.... I would be pissed......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

for 3 months
Nope its a series deck .

Dumbshits!
Let us know how they resolve it, on the other hand the Series Decks ROCK but kinda fucked up since I believe you've already have one. If not, you need one or two ;)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dumbshits!
Let us know how they resolve it, on the other hand the Series Decks ROCK but kinda fucked up since I believe you've already have one. If not, you need one or two ;)
Yrs i had my series deck quite a few months , was rocking juggernaut coil builds in them , But have tried so hard to finds a postless deck for Months , it is the only part im missing for a Complete set of the mod farther RTA an kits parts ect , So pretty bummed , especially having waited nearly 1 mth on pre order which i had paid up for at the time
, Now im back having same old trouble with them again on the mod father parts
again since they are the only uk suppliers ,
So can do as they like with you since Only ones in uk selling them

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yrs i had my series deck quite a few months , was rocking juggernaut coil builds in them , But have tried so hard to finds a postless deck for Months , it is the only part im missing for a Complete set of the mod farther RTA an kits parts ect , So pretty bummed , especially having waited nearly 1 mth on pre order which i had paid up for at the time
, Now im back having same old trouble with them again on the mod father parts
again since they are the only uk suppliers ,
So can do as they like with you since Only ones in uk selling them

That's pretty fucked up. They must have some dumb bastards filling boxes.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either that or not enough so just deliberately pawning people off , Which isnt great for the person who's ordered one thing waited for stock to be replenished an now has to wait again , emailed them was a bit a brutal tbh an phoned them but went to answer machine ,
Then I did g et a call back later So ?, Said would send me out a spare one , , confusing Spare they where pre Ordered an sold out of pre Orders , So don't know where spares come in but hopefully be the one i didnt get,
So might eventually get what I had ordered yeah be a novelty lol now the annoyance has worn off a bit more ,

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Does anyone know where to get a shorty kit for the modfather ???

VU Sponsors