Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wicked a Aromamizer 30mm RDTA, it's alright, but I'm not crazy about the screen in front of the airflow...may dremel it, the draw is a lil too tight compared to the Modfather. Flavor is on par though. Has a nice postless deck which comes standard.
I saw one (aromamizer Supreme 30mm)and it looked real nice....

My aromamizer Supreme can definitely blow clouds and taste good......

I like that Modfather Voltrobe, but I'm still wondering why they didn't put the nice Modfather Inc engraving.......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I saw one (aromamizer Supreme 30mm)and it looked real nice....

My aromamizer Supreme can definitely blow clouds and taste good......

I like that Modfather Voltrobe, but I'm still wondering why they didn't put the nice Modfather Inc engraving.......

Yeah I was going to try and find one, but I don't have anything it would fit on. Not sure the width of the Boxer mod.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got my 40mm Modfather. It's crazy big. Time for you to upgrade your size Manny.

It's now all dismantled and soaking in a nice warm bath of vodka and water mixture.
18127d55370598651ff0dcedc8edac9d.jpg

1195d3c9986594f5b21df7dd110991b2.jpg

ETA: ignore the 30mm vcm stacked tube sharing this bath. Hahahaha
Guess I replied too soon, I forgot about the HOG I have sitting in the box.....:)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a76f4344a2aca1dccc7ad9a9eab6d907.jpg

Fits 30mm tanks no over hang dna 250 board bargin 88£ 1500 mah lipo v3 , I already own one but have just ordered a second at this price blk only this price ,
GearBest never let me down yet

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The aromamizer is weak materials and really sucks balls..... I have one just laying around, looses juice out the juice hole..... Crap ola......

Yeah nothing really thrills me with the Aromamizer and thanks for confirming my suspension of cheap. The build quality of the Modfather is superb.

Also Manny you need the Modfather RDA in your life. She is a BEAST! Here is a shot with the included glass cap. Like the RTA it has exceed my expectations and have been vaping the shit out of it. Talk about obscene plumage, I single handedly Fogged out my local B&M tonight ;)

bf5f08018177181cff89e4bcebc7b7a1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah nothing really thrills me with the Aromamizer and thanks for confirming my suspension of cheap. The build quality of the Modfather is superb.

Also Manny you need the Modfather RDA in your life. She is a BEAST! Here is a shot with the included glass cap. Like the RTA it has exceed my expectations and have been vaping the shit out of it. Talk about obscene plumage, I single handedly Fogged out my local B&M tonight ;)

bf5f08018177181cff89e4bcebc7b7a1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It's nice looking...... But my vaping style doesn't accommodate my form of vaping ..... And way of life....... It has to be perfect if it's Modfather quality, but at this time the Modfather is working perfectly.....

Maybe at a later time I could get one, really interesting to me and will fit on the only mod that can handle it " Triade" ... is The Voltrove.......

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I know this is the mod father thread but is the aromamizer plus really crap?
personally i love the AP and i might get shit for saying it in this thread but i'm always honest and i prefer the AP to the modfather. and it's no knock on the modfather, i love it, i just think the AP is better. Modfather is heavier and better quality though, but i have a few pet peeves on it and i really don't have any on the AP

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AP is a nice vape, my list of things that could be better on it is
6578001-4.jpg

1. Look at top cover / cap its too thin can be a pain to get a grip on to refill. Not a major issue but could be better.
2. Look at the locating lugs on the deck, again too thin could be a lot easier to line up if they had a bit more depth to them. Sometimes you think its lined up and it won't screw all the way down so you know it isn't which brings me to ...
3. If the deck isn't lined up right and you have to adjust it into position its a faff to rotate it that 1mm more because there is nothing to hold on to that is not round. So once you know that - you can use the juice flow holes to help line it up right, it could of been easier.
4. Air flow ring is a little spinny - would of been nice if it had detents to stop it at fully open / closed.
5. JFC is if anything a little tight and trying to move it can unscrew the atomiser from the mod instead or close off the airflow as well.

None of these things are major, it's a good atomiser. It is not better or worse than the MF it is just a different device. It certainly has great vape qualities and so does the MF so do a lot of others....that's why we all have so many different ones. If any of them were perfect we would only have that one wouldn't we :p

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the Modfather had a juice shutoff for refilling, it would be the best of both. Love my MF but hate the mess when I refill.

Love the AP, but the high vg juice restriction, and the thin top cap keep it from being the clear winner.
Your putting too much juice in..... You need to leave about 3 or 4 mm of room at the top when you fill it.....

When you cap it and flip it, you should wait for the juice to flow down and at that point the tank should be full...... This means the vacuum is proper.....

And a lot of cotton.... The Modfather should never leak, not even a drop of its properly wicked and properly filled......

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just recieved my modfather, and damn is it a LOUD rta. I didnt anticipate it being that loud.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Must be the position of your coils, mine don't make noise.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Must be the position of your coils, mine don't make noise.
Yes this was discussed a bit back , re position the build slighty or turn deck round 180° first , but the coils can make it whistle.

Burke

Member For 4 Years
Yes this was discussed a bit back , re position the build slighty or turn deck round 180° first , but the coils can make it whistle.

Sweet, ill give that a try tonight when i rewick it

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet, ill give that a try tonight when i rewick it

Just take a little tweaking , of coil positions , and such it does help , I had a similar issue ,
but this as well as slight adjustments to the Airflow did sorted that out.
Takes a bit of getting used to, but all that is a good learning experience for you,

Burke

Member For 4 Years
Just take a little tweaking , of coil positions , and such it does help , I had a similar issue ,
but this as well as slight adjustments to the Airflow did sorted that out.
Takes a bit of getting used to, but all that is a good learning experience for you,

Moved the coils up about .5mm and the whistling is gone. Thanks guys

VU Sponsors