Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The HOG V3, something the fuck else I want really badly but cannot for the life of me find in stock anywhere. I'm about to bite the bullet and purchase a clone, because I've vaped plenty of S/P mods before, the main reason I want it is because it's the only mod I know of outside of custom built shit that can seat 40mm+ devices and still look damned good with no overhang.
That's actually what I did :(

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
When you get it, do let me know how the quality holds up. A S/P circuit isn't hard to wire and if anything was wrong there I could fix it, but if they're using wires thinner than like 12-14GA (16-20ga, the earlier HOG mods had like 18-22ga wire that was WAY too thin for anything north of 50W) then I won't even bother. As long as it has decent wiring already there, I could fix any other issues. So long as it's got a good 510 and the mod body is sturdy and decently made, I'll have no issues with anything else provided it has properly thick wiring.

One hour left on the auction, still the only bidder. Fingers crossed.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you get it, do let me know how the quality holds up. A S/P circuit isn't hard to wire and if anything was wrong there I could fix it, but if they're using wires thinner than like 12-14GA (16-20ga, the earlier HOG mods had like 18-22ga wire that was WAY too thin for anything north of 50W) then I won't even bother. As long as it has decent wiring already there, I could fix any other issues. So long as it's got a good 510 and the mod body is sturdy and decently made, I'll have no issues with anything else provided it has properly thick wiring.

One hour left on the auction, still the only bidder. Fingers crossed.
Good luck, i would love one but dont have a mod it will look good on. But that seems to be everyones problem...lol unless you have a hog or a mad modder 1850mini....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have a DNA250 with a 18,700mah 3S in it that could fit a 60mm device on it with no overhang, the only issue is that mod is literally too big to hold in one hand, I made it as a novelty. Though I do have other large mods I can use, it's the largest by FAR. Too bad they don't make 40mm+ 510's.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a DNA250 with a 18,700mah 3S in it that could fit a 60mm device on it with no overhang, the only issue is that mod is literally too big to hold in one hand, I made it as a novelty. Though I do have other large mods I can use, it's the largest by FAR. Too bad they don't make 40mm+ 510's.
Hooooooooly SHIT!! Thats a big ass mod. What kind of box does it use ? 3d printed ? I would love to see some pictures of it...

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Nothing quite so nice, I used a cigar box with holes drilled in it. The sliding wooden door made an easy battery door (believe it or not I have two of the 18,700mah 3S cells, so I can swap them out as I wired it to an XT60 opposed to the board itself), the massive space inside allowed me to place the rest in. Cut the screen panel, drilled the button and 510 holes, wired in the board with the battery then it was done. Look me 30 minutes to make. I'll post some pictures of it when I'm back home, I'm in VA with my boyfriend at the moment and that beast is not something I carry around with me.

It's a longer, thinner box with a sliding lid like this:

hum-ab3-l.jpg

It's JUST wide enough to not fit right/comfortably in one hand, and I have some large ass hammer hands so that says something I suppose. Though it's way, way longer vertically than it is horizontally. It has that long rectangle shape, the box was laying around my house since before I owned it and I just decided to convert it into a mod one day when I got a shipment of DNA250 boards in.

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nothing quite so nice, I used a cigar box with holes drilled in it. The sliding wooden door made an easy battery door (believe it or not I have two of the 18,700mah 3S cells, so I can swap them out as I wired it to an XT60 opposed to the board itself), the massive space inside allowed me to place the rest in. Cut the screen panel, drilled the button and 510 holes, wired in the board with the battery then it was done. Look me 30 minutes to make. I'll post some pictures of it when I'm back home, I'm in VA with my boyfriend at the moment and that beast is not something I carry around with me.

It's a longer, thinner box with a sliding lid like this:

hum-ab3-l.jpg
Nice, thats a bigass battery. Battery life for daaaaaaaaayzzzzz......

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've never ran the battery even 25% of the way down a single time, I suppose if I were stuck out somewhere, If I had a 41mm Modfather with its 25ml capacity on top of this mod with the 18,700 3S, it would be an ideal setup for lasting out the situation if I had no spare juice or batteries on me. Otherwise I can think of NO use for it except for occasionally taking it to brick and mortar shops to dazzle and amaze people who think three battery mods are giant.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The lost vape Drone mod , ok its only dual 18650 an dna 167w , but it fits the 40mm atties since its 510 is mid mounted now , worth a look at an is also a sqounker mod taller than Triade

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I will be spending (5) days on the road in the way from Florida to Arizona..... The Voltrove would be a nice companion for such a trip......But this will have to do....
b31a6e1cce36a9f4d3fafbb7880b33f8.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

As much as I've been driving lately I could knock that out in two days, but I've gotten in the horrible habit of getting the whole trip done in one go, one night of sleep. I've driven over 40,000 miles in the last month.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As much as I've been driving lately I could knock that out in two days, but I've gotten in the horrible habit of getting the whole trip done in one go, one night of sleep. I've driven over 40,000 miles in the last month.
I'm on the Amtrak.... To Washington DC, and then to Chicago Illinois then to Maricopa AZ..... Then my business partner will pick me up and drive to Scottsdale...... (8) hour delay in Washington and (4) in Chicago.......

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I can't do trains personally, I go stir crazy sitting motionless. I've been bouncing around the continental United States for three months, been to 37 of the 50 states in that time and right now, sitting down DOES sound kind of nice.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't do trains personally, I go stir crazy sitting motionless. I've been bouncing around the continental United States for three months, been to 37 of the 50 states in that time and right now, sitting down DOES sound kind of nice.
I'm carrying lots of person clothing and vaping equipment ... So I didn't want to fly.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Dude shipped it already, I like that. I was paranoid he'd sit on it until the last day of Ebay's policy range and then do it.

I'm carrying lots of person clothing and vaping equipment ... So I didn't want to fly.....

Flying does the same thing to me as trains, but at least I can get hammered on a flight.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude shipped it already, I like that. I was paranoid he'd sit on it until the last day of Ebay's policy range and then do it.

Flying does the same thing to me as trains, but at least I can get hammered on a flight.
You can get hammered on the lounge cart, watch movies in the Cinema cart and vape in the smoke wagon...... And eat at different type styled food wagons. .... Amtrak has moved up.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Sounds better than it used to be, but I personally favor driving because my boyfriend is usually with me and we can alternate. Work has my big Serbian man ass trotting around the world right now, so it's whatever is funnest, not easiest. It's all about my sanity.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds better than it used to be, but I personally favor driving because my boyfriend is usually with me and we can alternate. Work has my big Serbian man ass trotting around the world right now, so it's whatever is funnest, not easiest. It's all about my sanity.
Yeah it's good to drive when you have company and someone to talk to.....

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've made a quest to find the best breakfast joint in America, it's what keeps me going on this journey. So far Mrs. Winners is winning.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can get hammered on the lounge cart, watch movies in the Cinema cart and vape in the smoke wagon...... And eat at different type styled food wagons. .... Amtrak has moved up.....

Took a loop around the country by sleeper car last year, was awesome. Had a 6 day break in New Orleans for some debauchery of course. Hate flying domestic these days, trains are the only way to travel if you have the time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took a loop around the country by sleeper car last year, was awesome. Had a 6 day break in New Orleans for some debauchery of course. Hate flying domestic these days, trains are the only way to travel if you have the time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm ready to move from Florida and see how is life in Scottsdale Arizona........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw mountains and nice places...... Here in Orlando British people walking around ....

Saying "Hey Lad were looking for international Drive ".....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I miss the landscape of Serbia back home, but my dream home is Alaska. The cold mountain air calls my name, it's in my blood.
Spent some time in Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, and also in Timisoara...... Know EU well.......

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Spent some time in Dubrovnik, Sarajevo, and also in Timisoara...... Know EU well.......

I spent the first half of my life, growing up in Serbia, with a Serbian family. I'm full-blooded, though I've been living in America now for almost a decade and I'm 24. I've been back several times, just never improved enough on the political side for me to want to go back because the eye for an eye policy beats out the law 99% of the time and it's over some pretty stupid shit most of the time. It's very feudal in the area I came from, right outside of the city limits of Belgrade.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered a HoG V3 clone from 3FVape along with an authentic 30mm Black Iron Maiden because I've heard good things, DHL shipping. I'm due a 27mm Mason Advocate RDA, a 41mm Modfather RDTA, a 30mm Iron Maiden RTA and a HoG V3 clone in the mail. God I'm excited, fuck waiting.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anybody know the size of the drip tip on the modfather?

I don't have a damn thing here in metric to measure it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's hard to believe every Modfather and postless deck are sold out at every place I've bought them in the past. I just sent VapeGeek an email asking when they will have them instock again. They are showing expected delivery Nov 2017 on their site. If this is correct, wow.....that will be a LONG wait.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It's hard to believe every Modfather and postless deck are sold out at every place I've bought them in the past. I just sent VapeGeek an email asking when they will have them instock again. They are showing expected delivery Nov 2017 on their site. If this is correct, wow.....that will be a LONG wait.

110% This is the reason I was willing to throw down up to $300 for the 40mm, though I only had to do $100. I knew if I let it slip out of my grasp, it could be months before I was able to get another.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Modfather 40mm back in stock on kidneypuncher. Get one while you can, even I ordered a duplicate.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dropped my Rx200 in the toilet with the Modfather....... The mod is a bit wet, batteries good.... But cracked the glass....... Glad I have a replacement.......

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The 40mm blew out of stock in two days, glad I ordered that spare on day one.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, your're an honest SOB......:giggle:
Dude they pissed me off at work.... Yesterday..... I'm busting my ass running a register and putting away merchandise..... (3) others including management smoking, on their phones, walking around, eating and drinking and I'm calling for help and pissing in my pants because I haven't used the bathroom in (6) hours not vaped and going crazy...... So I said fuck it told customers I'm sorry but I have to use the bathroom.....

I ran to the toilet and took my mod out to take a vape while I'm pissing, and it got stuck in my pocket and flew right out of my hand and into the full of piss toilet.....

Fuck..... That's why I quit.... Too much taking advantage of people..... Hell......

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dude they pissed me off at work.... Yesterday..... I'm busting my ass running a register and putting away merchandise..... (3) others including management smoking, on their phones, walking around, eating and drinking and I'm calling for help and pissing in my pants because I haven't used the bathroom in (6) hours not vaped and going crazy...... So I said fuck it told customers I'm sorry but I have to use the bathroom.....

I ran to the toilet and took my mod out to take a vape while I'm pissing, and it got stuck in my pocket and flew right out of my hand and into the full of piss toilet.....

Fuck..... That's why I quit.... Too much taking advantage of people..... Hell......

Dam that sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors