Become a Patron!

Modfather Inc 30mm RTA

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_2025.JPG Well thanks to manny I finally snagged a modfather. It got delivered today from a great seller on eBay. I cleaned it and threw in a fresh build, and man does this thing chuck clouds. I almost couldn't believe the vapor it was producing. And the flavor is unbelievable. I thought it was going to be very muted because of its size. But nope. I filled it up and no leaks at all. Man this thing is just the best tank I have ever seen. Now to get an nice matching mod that fits it!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 78257 Well thanks to manny I finally snagged a modfather. It got delivered today from a great seller on eBay. I cleaned it and threw in a fresh build, and man does this thing chuck clouds. I almost couldn't believe the vapor it was producing. And the flavor is unbelievable. I thought it was going to be very muted because of its size. But nope. I filled it up and no leaks at all. Man this thing is just the best tank I have ever seen. Now to get an nice matching mod that fits it!
Fuck yeah mother fu...cka That's what I'm talking about MIB..... Hell yeah stealth and sweeeeeet...... How does the bitch Vape ..... Huh....

C360_2017-03-30-17-55-47-500.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I honestly can't believe how good it vapes. It puts everything I have to shame. It it my all day everyday vape for the long foreseeable future

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell yeah..... Then you be pimping.....
View attachment 78249

if ur people will ship it ill have it been 2 days and i am bein told each day we are so busy we will get to it (not sayin much for ur peeps ) its the second day and im still waiting for it to leave there place way to go skyvapeaz

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if ur people will ship it ill have it been 2 days and i am bein told each day we are so busy we will get to it (not sayin much for ur peeps ) its the second day and im still waiting for it to leave there place way to go skyvapeaz

I don't mess around with people like those at that shop.... I order and pay, I want my shit now..... Sometimes to save $10.00 or $20.00 I have gone through hell.... That's why I don't order shit from China any longer..... Or from sites that noone knows about.....

Sometimes they take orders and they don't even have the item in stock..... They are hoping that you don't care about your money..... I know a guy that did a preorder on eBay and sold over 400 Triade mods on eBay in (3) days. .... He had $52,000 in his account but no mods ?

He paid for the 400 mods $22,000 but they only sent him 250..... The remaining balance of 150 mods he was waiting for months. . . Well people on eBay wanted their money back and started cancelling....

It became such a cluster fuck..... That guy was ready to commit Harry carry...

I have a feeling these folks are up to games......

Remember if it sounds too good to be true...... It's not legal........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pulled the trigger on one sold on ebay by a reputable seller, got no time to scan and paste share my life on the interweb with someone I don't even know with my personal info, 85.00 shipped goldfather.
Good price.... Top Tank....

4b00143c4e13370c3db7cfeb2e48f92f.jpg

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recieved my package today all excited and they sent me the fu..i n rda u gotta be kidding me are u stupid now its no longer in stock and i got a rda not the tank what a crock of shit
26b5cf3aa8aadf5fc487a99da92d4f74.jpg

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Recieved my package today all excited and they sent me the fu..i n rda u gotta be kidding me are u stupid now its no longer in stock and i got a rda not the tank what a crock of shit

That fucking blows man. I ordered a shorty kit for my modfather and kidney puncher sent me one with no fill holes in the chimney section. I was pissed and thought by the time they reply to my email they are going to be sold out. But they had me send pictures and sent me out another one with fill holes. Now i have to send the old one back with the return label they sent me. Great CS from Kidney Puncher, im very impressed.

I hope it works out for you, sometimes they sell out but have a couple extra they keep for replacements for situations like this. Where did you purchase it from??

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That fucking blows man. I ordered a shorty kit for my modfather and kidney puncher sent me one with no fill holes in the chimney section. I was pissed and thought by the time they reply to my email they are going to be sold out. But they had me send pictures and sent me out another one with fill holes. Now i have to send the old one back with the return label they sent me. Great CS from Kidney Puncher, im very impressed.

I hope it works out for you, sometimes they sell out but have a couple extra they keep for replacements for situations like this. Where did you purchase it from??
Purchased from skyvapeaz they sent me email sayin there shipping made a mistake and they have my rta in hands but they wont ship till i return this rda well my po is closed till mon they should overnight me the right crap or atleast send it out today but what u gonna do

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Purchased from skyvapeaz they sent me email sayin there shipping made a mistake and they have my rta in hands but they wont ship till i return this rda well my po is closed till mon they should overnight me the right crap or atleast send it out today but what u gonna do

Yeah they should send it out to you with a return label, but i guess atleast your getting what you paid for. I mean it sucks you have to wait but atleast they are making it right. I know companys that wouldnt even done that. It sucks you have to wait but it will be worth the wait. The Modfather is a kickass rta.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Just got the other mod I was owed from Nymbis Vapor (AKA take two months to mail your shit and lie along the way several times man), a 4S lipo PWM mod in a CNC 1590B sized box with a badass fallout power armor helmet engraving. No buzz, hidden volt meter, nice low profile 5,000W mod LOL.

Since it only has 30mm of clearance on top I haven't been using the 41mm on it, so I whipped the 30mm MF RDTA back out and have been using it. The flavor on the 41mm seems to be better, but overall it's still one of the best tanks available in the 30mm range along with the Iron Maiden. Been vaping a dual staple build at around 400W.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah they should send it out to you with a return label, but i guess atleast your getting what you paid for. I mean it sucks you have to wait but atleast they are making it right. I know companys that wouldnt even done that. It sucks you have to wait but it will be worth the wait. The Modfather is a kickass rta.
Yea there fixing there mistake so kudos to them i hate the wait game send my shit now i shouldnt have to wait for your mistake

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
IF you like RDA's, the Modfather RDA is one of the best, so keeping it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Though if you wanted the tank, it is a bitch. I recommend the 41mm if you own a device it'll fit on, it outdoes the 30mm in every category. It's just so damned big.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IF you like RDA's, the Modfather RDA is one of the best, so keeping it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Though if you wanted the tank, it is a bitch. I recommend the 41mm if you own a device it'll fit on, it outdoes the 30mm in every category. It's just so damned big.
I wanna get the Voltrove so badly but i dont have a single device that it will look good on. I guess thats an excuse to get another mod. I love my modfather and hear the voltrove is just that much better. Might get one soon, if i see them in stock anywhere....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Modfather rdta.... Cool..... or it it The Modfather RDA... Cool..... ?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the other mod I was owed from Nymbis Vapor (AKA take two months to mail your shit and lie along the way several times man), a 4S lipo PWM mod in a CNC 1590B sized box with a badass fallout power armor helmet engraving. No buzz, hidden volt meter, nice low profile 5,000W mod LOL.

Since it only has 30mm of clearance on top I haven't been using the 41mm on it, so I whipped the 30mm MF RDTA back out and have been using it. The flavor on the 41mm seems to be better, but overall it's still one of the best tanks available in the 30mm range along with the Iron Maiden. Been vaping a dual staple build at around 400W.
That 40mm don't mess around in the flavor department.....
C360_2017-04-01-16-52-56-332.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck that i want what i fuckin ordered

Send it back don't touch or use it ... Use the return label..... Tell them you want your fuxking tank...... Tell them to text you a picture of your Modfather tank .... If they have it .. They will text it to you ... If they don't tell them to return your payment ....These fucking people wasting others time...

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send it back don't touch or use it ... Use the return label..... Tell them you want your fuxking tank...... Tell them to text you a picture of your Modfather tank .... If they have it .. They will text it to you ... If they don't tell them to return your payment ....These fucking people wasting others time...

Just sent them a message show me ur shit or give me my money back and i will shit on there name all day

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont want the rda i want the fuckin tank and there fuckin with me

If they do have one, and you tell them that you are a member in Vaping that has 25,000 followers and you will post how they treated you and the sloppiness of their departments.... They will send the Modfather RTA if they have it. .. You can prove that you ordered an RTA tank right..... Fuck them and file a complaint with Master card or visa ....They will get your money back..... But make sure you return it with delivery confirmation......

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha.... Finally found her way home.....

My ex did that to me once, she took off to go to the store ... Took her (5) years to find her way home.....

Now wicking this bitch wicked 2 times and as soon as i opened air flow she got excited and squirt he load all over me o boy

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everybodys came with a allen key mine came with a shitty blue screwdriver and when i sit my deck in it feels loose do they have clones of this

Nah Modfather sadly switched to flathead screws. Not a big deal to me since I have a large supply in various sizes of Hex grub screws. Still sucks though, flathead screws strip like a motherfucker and you can never get a good seat with them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah Modfather sadly switched to flathead screws. Not a big deal to me since I have a large supply in various sizes of Hex grub screws. Still sucks though, flathead screws strip like a motherfucker and you can never get a good seat with them.

If you match the screws with the right screw driver.... They don't strip.... My last Modfathers came with screws and using the right screwdriver is working better than the grub screws..... Changed my wick 3 or 4 times and screws are still good..... With grub screws I would've changed the grubs screws a couple of times.....C360_2017-04-01-17-20-20-015.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you match the screws with the right screw driver.... They don't strip.... My last Modfathers came with screws and using the right screwdriver is working better than the grub screws..... Changed my wick 3 or 4 times and screws are still good..... With grub screws I would've changed the grubs screws a couple of times.....View attachment 78665

I'm an old wrench head, flathead are the worst for stripping along with Phillips, that's one of the reasons hex came about. Those who bitch about hex stripping 99.99% are either using the shit free Allen wrench or some cheap ass Wal-Mart special set.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the wicking figured out manny i had to raise my coils and made sure the holes was covered i didnt need no extra bed i wicked it like trevor jones vid and it seems to be working well

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm an old wrench head, flathead are the worst for stripping along with Phillips, that's one of the reasons hex came about. Those who bitch about hex stripping 99.99% are either using the shit free Allen wrench or some cheap ass Wal-Mart special set.

Modfather hex screws are aluminum, not a tough material, they strip very easily..... I have screw drivers in sizes smaller than eyeglasses screws..... So finding the right match was simple.... If you have the correct screw driver that fits correctly the screw there is no stripping going on.....

I think is the same for hex screws, having that orange color hex screw driver makes a difference......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the wicking figured out manny i had to raise my coils and made sure the holes was covered i didnt need no extra bed i wicked it like trevor jones vid and it seems to be working well

Trevor is the man..... Watch his video on the final thoughts of the Modfather.... He is a grown man with the talking of a small child..... He knows the Modfather..... He had his a couple of months before mine.....

Shove little pieces here and there, in a couple of days when the cotton settles she will start dripping and specially when you flip her down to burp her after filling...,

You should have nothing coming out of anywhere..... Fill, close, upside down and burp.... Nothing should come out..... Mine on temperature mode, I go 30 days on the same wick..... And it still looks clean after 30 days......

VU Sponsors