Become a Patron!

Mods need a little Assitance please

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
I am attempting to post a photo tutorial on how to build a wood mod. The tutorial contains 55 images But I am getting an error when trying to post which states that posts are limited to 20 images. Is there someone I can speak to to get restriction lifted. I attempted to contact an online mod via pm but apparently did it wrong. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While I may not be the most qualified mod to help you out here I will give it my best shot.

Perhaps you will need to use something like photo bucket or Imager (bad spelling here) to get the job done.

But I will pass this on to the more IT savvy admins to see if there is something that can be done.

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
While I may not be the most qualified mod to help you out here I will give it my best shot.

Perhaps you will need to use something like photo bucket or Imager (bad spelling here) to get the job done.

But I will pass this on to the more IT savvy admins to see if there is something that can be done.

Actually they are linked to Imgur but it will not let me post.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe you can get the thread locked from responses until you get all three separate posts put in place? Is that possible Unc?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Here is the info I received from the helpful powers that be.................

the limit is 10 per post... what he can do, is create the thread... then post the next part of it as a reply.

If you wish to put forth the extra effort and schedule a time with me, I will be happy to lock the thread giving you time to have everything ready to go and unlock it so you can complete your project.

And if anyone post before you are done, I can delete those post so your train of thought remains uninterrupted

Feel free to send me a PM of course!.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I am attempting to post a photo tutorial on how to build a wood mod. The tutorial contains 55 images But I am getting an error when trying to post which states that posts are limited to 20 images. Is there someone I can speak to to get restriction lifted. I attempted to contact an online mod via pm but apparently did it wrong. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry but we can not do it individually for users, the program is not set up that way.

VU Sponsors