Last edited:

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice read Ms Nikki! Your pictures are also good as always. Now I have to go and get this. Enjoy the day!:cool:

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i Hate you!!!!!!!!!

I really don't but my Vape Budget does.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!

or wait a couple of weeks before you do another or do one that sucks... the equipment, not the review....

My Vape Budget begs you.....

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for a very well written review. I liked the fact that an original was compared, with photo's. Makes me want the Infinate.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nice read Ms Nikki! Your pictures are also good as always. Now I have to go and get this. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Rocco you are a doll! Thank you so much for always having kind, and encouraging words for what I do. I appreciate you. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i Hate you!!!!!!!!!

I really don't but my Vape Budget does.

STOP IT!!!!!!!!

or wait a couple of weeks before you do another or do one that sucks... the equipment, not the review....

My Vape Budget begs you.....

Ahahaha, "The Temptress" is in full effect! :p I can accept that your vape budget hates me, but I bet your awesome gear collection will make up for that!;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for a very well written review. I liked the fact that an original was compared, with photo's. Makes me want the Infinate.

Thank you for taking the time to read it, that means a lot to me. :)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was thinking of replacing my V1 KFL+ by EHPro with the EHPro V2 just for the bigger airflow, but value-wise, it seems the infinite version is a no brainer especially since you get a nano kit with it. Ugh...choices choices...

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Was thinking of replacing my V1 KFL+ by EHPro with the EHPro V2 just for the bigger airflow, but value-wise, it seems the infinite version is a no brainer especially since you get a nano kit with it. Ugh...choices choices...

In terms of performance, you can't go wrong with either one, but the Infinite KFL V2 is the better value for the money IMO .. I know my reply is a little late, so you have probably already made your purchase. :p

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did, I decided to get the infinite KFL, but ended up buying an infinite Cartel LE mod and a EhPro KFL2 v2...how did that happen? lol

2dtq9ug.jpg

I wasn't planning on another mod, but after seeing the Cartel in person, wow, was too hard to resist. Oh, and the reason for going with the EhPro, I ran into a buddy who had the V2 and tried it; the airflow was just perfect so didn't want to chance it with the infinite.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I did, I decided to get the infinite KFL, but ended up buying an infinite Cartel LE mod and a EhPro KFL2 v2...how did that happen? lol

2dtq9ug.jpg

I wasn't planning on another mod, but after seeing the Cartel in person, wow, was too hard to resist. Oh, and the reason for going with the EhPro, I ran into a buddy who had the V2 and tried it; the airflow was just perfect so didn't want to chance it with the infinite.

That looks sexy as hell KKen! Very nice :cool:

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Nikkita6 i was wondering how the airflow on this compares to a magma? which airflow option would you say it's equivalent to? just ordered one, wondering what to expect. or anyone else that knows this would be cool ,thanks

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@Nikkita6 i was wondering how the airflow on this compares to a magma? which airflow option would you say it's equivalent to? just ordered one, wondering what to expect. or anyone else that knows this would be cool ,thanks

Well darling, I certainly wouldn't compare it to any style of dripper in terms of air flow. There isn't any adjustable air flow on Kayfun style RBA's, just one standard air hole that is about 2mm wide. You don't have any RBA's?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well darling, I certainly wouldn't compare it to any style of dripper in terms of air flow. There isn't any adjustable air flow on Kayfun style RBA's, just one standard air hole that is about 2mm wide. You don't have any RBA's?
nope this will be my first one. going to dedicate my hana for it. so 2mm, that is about similar to the middle air hole on the magma on single mode. thats enough for me for a tank. i actually got this exact one by SXK kayfun lite v2 so thats why i asked

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
nope this will be my first one. going to dedicate my hana for it. so 2mm, that is about similar to the middle air hole on the magma on single mode. thats enough for me for a tank. i actually got this exact one by SXK kayfun lite v2 so thats why i asked

Good luck with it, its a good RBA. :)

VU Sponsors