Last edited:

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice review Ms Nikki! Thanks for sharing. Now if I can only decide on a 4nine, 5one or 5two ;) to go under it I'll be set. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome review Nikki, I like how they include the different colored rings, normally I match to a device, but with the different rings, can be used on different colored mods too :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nice review Ms Nikki! Thanks for sharing. Now if I can only decide on a 4nine, 5one or 5two ;) to go under it I'll be set. Enjoy the day!:cool:

Ahahhaha .. well, if you like the seamless tubes then go for the 5two, but if you want the true size go for the 4nine. :p Its always a pleasure to see you Rocco, thank you for your support. ;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Awesome review Nikki, I like how they include the different colored rings, normally I match to a device, but with the different rings, can be used on different colored mods too :)

Hi my darling Nailz ... I agree, that is one of the things that I like about it so much, and you don't have to purchase them separately which is nice. There is even black for my honey boo Darth Vaper ;)

Thank you as always Nailz :D

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great review. I just got my first mephisto by ivogo in the mail a couple days ago and i am in love. I have it in hybrid on my stingray x and man does it look sexy. It has replace my zenith v2 as my goto dripper. Am definitely going to have to order a few more of these. I think i might just order 10 of them direct from ivogo so i can have one for each of my mechanicals. I only wish that they also had a stainless steel airflow control ring.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Great review. I just got my first mephisto by ivogo in the mail a couple days ago and i am in love. I have it in hybrid on my stingray x and man does it look sexy. It has replace my zenith v2 as my goto dripper. Am definitely going to have to order a few more of these. I think i might just order 10 of them direct from ivogo so i can have one for each of my mechanicals. I only wish that they also had a stainless steel airflow control ring.

Oh then we are rocking the same set up then ... I am running the Mephisto in hybrid with the Stingray X right now. And I agree, it would be nice to have one all SS ring, but mostly I have happy to have a great looking dripper w/copper accents for my X :D

And thank you for checking out my review and offering feedback, that is awesome!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
;);););););););););) I'm speechless Nikki. Very very very nice review. Everyone should check out this excellent review of Mephisto.

Oh thank you so much my dear for sending it for review. It was a nice surprise, and is an RDA that I actually really wanted. I am happy that you liked the review, and feel like I did the product justice. :)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, I prefer written reviews more than the usual youtube vids, but other than VapeCore.com and now VapingCheap.com, hard to find ones that update frequently. Any other sites you keep bookmarked Nikkita?

Oh, and great review as always, sorry to hijack the thread ;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I prefer written reviews more than the usual youtube vids, but other than VapeCore.com and now VapingCheap.com, hard to find ones that update frequently. Any other sites you keep bookmarked Nikkita?

Oh, and great review as always, sorry to hijack the thread ;)

Hey KKen, thank you for checking out my review, and you didn't hijack darling .. I find that there are not that many sites with well written reviews, that is the primary reason that I started writing them, and now write exclusively for vapingheap.com. I used to check out Gotsmok.com for the latest news on vape deals, but I don't believe that they have a review section.

My reviews will publish every Monday like clock work, and sometimes on Thursday too depending on how much I have in the que, which is a lot at the moment, so there will probably be two reviews a week for a little while.

VU Sponsors