Become a Patron!

Modson Vape Stands, E-cig Holders Giveaway

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello
We’re starting with ecig holders giveaway.
We offer 10 holders You can win any product choosen from black e-cigarette holders which you can find here:
http://www.e-modson.eu/en/6-e-cigarette-car-holders

http://e-cigstands.com/12-e-cigarette-car-holders

modsonecigstand1.jpg

Please remember that we offer only black holders in this giveaway

All you have to do is comment below with your device diameter and holder you wanna win. If you know distance between bottom cap and fire button, you can tell us also. Of course if fire button is not placed in bottom cap. It will help us make e-cig dimensions database

Each person can comment once a day – if you comment more than once – first post counts The contest will run from now untill Sunday June 7th, 6PM PDT After giveaway is over, winners will be selected by random.org within 2 days

We wish you all goodluck. But if you’re not a winner – you can always buy our products ;)

Last edited:

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the car holders you have, neat product. I think mine is a 26mm, I'll have to get measurements later. It's a valkyrie clone

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I found that valkyrie clone is 24.4mm /0.96". But it has irregular shape so I don't know if that's measured in widest point

dang3r

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is a Sigelei box mod, about 50 x 100 x 25 mm. A car holder would be great. Thanks for the chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nemesis clone, 25 mm at top and base, 18 mm at center. 114 long to bottom of button, or bottom of mod when locking ring is engaged. Button sticks out 1 mm when unlocked and 16 mm in diameter

Hope that helps with your database!

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry about my last post, that was the valkyrie, not a nemesis

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Another daily post for a stand that'll fit my valkyrie. These look great!:)

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Another daily post for a stand that'll fit my valkyrie. These look great!:)
I think you may get jackpot :) There are not many people participating in this giveaway.

Btw i think there might be some problem with stand for valkyrie because of its shape. Standard stand height is about 70 mm, so top hole (opening) may be in that part of mod which is 18 mm. So mod will be bouncing. Perhaps we could made some modified stand, but we need to know how long are bottom cap, center body and top cap

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think if I won I would actually use it for a Black Sting Ray X

Diameter: 22mm
Height: 100mm

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you have anything that fits a sx mini? I also have a provari V2 and a Nemisis. I think they are both 22 mm

Last edited:

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We've made some box stands. But such a stand is to big to find place on dashboard for it. So we're starting production of cup holder stands for box mods

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love the stand, Tom! Great product you're making, it's definitely worth the wait!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's the first stand I found that fits my limitless mos thank you so much simply a great stand

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn it, had I seen this giveaway, I would have entered! What a great idea!

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need one for a cup holder next I think to fit two boxes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Nice looking holders but sadly I am a box mod kinda guy.

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received mine today. Good quality, thoroughly impressed. This fits my Provari and/or Nemesis perfectly. I will be on the look out for your box mod holders when you start production. Thanks @modsonecigholders

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Istick 20- 3' long 1 1/2" wide, DNA shark (smaller one) about the same size
Those are the ones I take out in the car most of the time

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn wish I'd check the contests section sooner woulda been awesome, reguardless thanks for the chance at a sweet giveaway :)

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have the Istick 20- 3' long 1 1/2" wide, DNA shark (smaller one) about the same size
Those are the ones I take out in the car most of the time

For small, mini boxes there will be no problem. There will be box place and 1- 2 holes for atomizer or liquid.
There can be problem with bigger box mods. Standard hole where you can place cupholder is usually about 70mm , 2 3/4". So for bigger boxes there will be no additional place for atomizer:
cupholdermodsonedited.jpg

But maybe I'm wrong and maybe there are cars that you can place larger cup

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
or you can make a verity of sizes or an adapter

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We're trying to make universal cup holder. But I'm not sure what diameter it should be. Btw I'm wondering if american coke cans are the same diameter as european? We're working on cupholders that are 2 3/4" wide and about 2 1/2 high.
As we measured many cars usualy hole for cup is up to 2 3/4" wide and 2 - 2 1/2 deep

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know this will sound like a lot of pain in the arse but send an email to a few car company's and ask what are there cup holder sizes

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My car allows for large or small cup holders, I have the toyota highlander
Our van (2001 dodge grand caravan) has the adjustable cup holders too, just wish it had one more "click" inwards so it would be a perfect fit for my reo grand or kui bottom feeder boxes

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are soooo right, all ours do is bend down, sometimes makes it hard to take your cup or mug out because it pulls up and catches it

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so would the cup holders be solid plastic on the out side and a sealed soft foam to not harm the mods and if you don't like the hard plastic on the out side just have an option to remove and be able to put the foam back in

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We have to decide overall dimensions of cupholder. And then we'll made about 10 versions with different holes which fit for popular box mods.
With those mods you have, there are no problems. I thought about problems with ClouporT8 or Sigelei 150 W which are about 2 1/5" wide

modsonecigholders

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
so would the cup holders be solid plastic on the out side and a sealed soft foam to not harm the mods and if you don't like the hard plastic on the out side just have an option to remove and be able to put the foam back in

That's what it exactly should be. For sure there will be soft foam to avoid scratches. Were testing some materials now

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've seen mod holders for cup holders all were foam but here is a kicker make the foam and then make a solid plastic peace were the foam slides into and ( clip/strap/clamp ) in to it as for an adapter for other needs

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Hello
We’re starting with ecig holders giveaway.
We offer 10 holders You can win any product choosen from black e-cigarette holders which you can find here:
http://www.e-modson.eu/en/6-e-cigarette-car-holders

http://e-cigstands.com/12-e-cigarette-car-holders

modsonecigstand1.jpg

Please remember that we offer only black holders in this giveaway

All you have to do is comment below with your device diameter and holder you wanna win. If you know distance between bottom cap and fire button, you can tell us also. Of course if fire button is not placed in bottom cap. It will help us make e-cig dimensions database

Each person can comment once a day – if you comment more than once – first post counts The contest will run from now untill Sunday June 7th, 6PM PDT After giveaway is over, winners will be selected by random.org within 2 days

We wish you all goodluck. But if you’re not a winner – you can always buy our products ;)

VU Sponsors