Become a Patron!

Molin Berry Info and Percentages

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
been wondering if there could be a Molin Berry thread? Since their juice is mostly organic, chemical free, and true to taste, it's gonna be a hit when peeps start trying. just need more people talking about it! diy-ejuice.comin BC, canada carries a few so I got bubblegum, creamy vanilla, juicy orange, pink lady, milkshake and big watermelon.

the creamy vanilla is supposed to have a custard taste after 2 weeks. straight of the shake, not much. def let this one steep - i can't comment on taste after steeping as it's currently doing that :).

big watermelon i mixed at 8% 75/25 Vg/pg and was just fricken tasty off the shake. not candy chemical, just watermelon!

juicy orange i mixed with creamy vanilla hoping for a creamsicle - kinda got it. you need a little more than recommended amount IMO. especially at high VG.

milkshake - well, off the shake, no chemical taste, not really much taste at all. def needs to steep. i mixed with strawberry ripe from TFA and was "ok" of the shake. remember high VG here.

american bubblegum - OMG - just try it. I did 10% at 75/25 vg/pg shake 'n vape and WOW. thinking of trying some spearmint in here ... no need to steep.

haven't tried pink lady yet but read it's pretty strong ... going to try at 6% since I'm high VG ... will try and come back and update!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As long as your not a Vendor rep for them, I'd say you just did:)
Moved to DIY area

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As long as your not a Vendor rep for them, I'd say you just did:)
Moved to DIY area
Um, nope! And thanks for placing in the correct forum Whiskey ... No one seems to have or share much info on mixing and steeping. Have been trying to find out if UC can work to speed things up ;)

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love Molinberry. I've tried quite a few from them and have more beta tests coming soon.
Glamour Chocolate- Best chocolate I've ever tried. 5-7%, tastes like gourmet/rich hot chocolate
Epic Vanilla- straight vanilla bean, not buttery and does not taste like a vanilla extract (which is nice) 1-5%
Chill Pink Lemonade (new one)- light raspberry lemonade (one of my all time favorite flavors period) 2-5%
Bounty(new)- creamy coconut with a hint of chocolate 2-5% (no weird sun-tan lotion like other coconuts have)
Indulge(new)- kind of like a ice cream sundae... I get cream, what to me tastes like a cherry (but is listed as raspberry) with other notes I can't distinguish on it's own. All I know is it's delicious 2-5%

I could list more but it would be extensive. These are just some of my favorites.

vapergirl77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love Molinberry. I've tried quite a few from them and have more beta tests coming soon.
Glamour Chocolate- Best chocolate I've ever tried. 5-7%, tastes like gourmet/rich hot chocolate
Epic Vanilla- straight vanilla bean, not buttery and does not taste like a vanilla extract (which is nice) 1-5%
Chill Pink Lemonade (new one)- light raspberry lemonade (one of my all time favorite flavors period) 2-5%
Bounty(new)- creamy coconut with a hint of chocolate 2-5% (no weird sun-tan lotion like other coconuts have)
Indulge(new)- kind of like a ice cream sundae... I get cream, what to me tastes like a cherry (but is listed as raspberry) with other notes I can't distinguish on it's own. All I know is it's delicious 2-5%

I could list more but it would be extensive. These are just some of my favorites.
thanks for the post! curious as to your base? 50/50 or 70/30 pg/vg?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did you order direct from them? It would be nice if they were available from more online sources like the vendors I already use to purchase flavoring.

Good info on your favorites! I'd certainly be interested in reading more about other flavors you like from them.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, I get my flavors direct from them but it's because I'm a tester. I'm waiting on information regarding shipping to the US, as they were having problems with their previous method. (Packages were getting returned, etc) Looking it up, it's actually cheaper if you're in the US to get from VT, so I'd go with that if any of the flavors I listed sound good.
It's the Vapor Tek org one if you google... There are several VT so be sure to pick the right one.
I would definitely get the Glamour Chocolate above all else. It's frickin' amazing. The watermelon, strawberry, Fresh coffee (more like cappacino to me.. but good), Pink Lady (if you like florals, it's not perfume-y but it is floral) and Epic Vanilla. I would try a couple at first, as they are not cheap. However they are great quality, and I've tried a LOT of brands.
I have also heard the chocolate clementine and milkshake are good but have no personally tried them.
Only thing about VT is they don't have the M-line flavors yet which are my favorite. This may change though. Molinberry is trying to expand their US market.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Rin! I had forgotten that they were available from VT; haven't needed to purchase nic in quite some time but you can never have too much nic or too many flavors, right? ;)

That Glamour Chocolate sounds great, I'll definitely have to try that one. All of them sound delicious but the Bounty flavor is particularly intriguing to me. I hope it isn't part of the M-line flavors ... guess I'll find out! :)

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That Glamour Chocolate sounds great, I'll definitely have to try that one. All of them sound delicious but the Bounty flavor is particularly intriguing to me. I hope it isn't part of the M-line flavors ... guess I'll find out! :)
Unfortunately that one is from the M-line.

VU Sponsors