Become a Patron!

Monster DIY Tanks with Monster Performance

This is just for fun and showing off...

For those of you that have got little satisfaction from a factory rda, rta, and/or rba, and have taken to making them near perfect or creating something better, then this is your place. This is a place to show off those killer creations that blow the factory/standard attys away. Give us the stats and give us the pics to prove yours is better.

I'll start with my own, that has been dubed the "Frankin Tank v2". Its an orchid v4 base with the rest coming from a lemo.

The base: 1/8th inch bored air channels, 2.0mm juice channels, completely shaved threads for the tube, and milled out secondary o-ring (to hold the tube).

The rest: chimney, glass (or if you always break glass like me, cut up some plexi/acrylic tubing), and top cap with a wide bore drip tip.

Current build is a simple 24ga dual .25ohm. What I do know is that she hits harder and chucks more clouds than a lot of the rda's I've had in the past. That's it's for me, for now. Keep on moding and keep on vaping.

Attachments

• frankin tank.jpg
    frankin tank.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 161

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My story, I bought a Monster V2 created and sold by 528 Custom Vapes...

9d69c46c074d4092c71fd4906f723f59.jpg

4cf882b72bfe37e6edbf8fa8bfd1d665.jpg

Last edited:

fumblefingers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll start with my own, that has been dubed the "Frankin Tank v2". Its an orchid v4 base with the rest coming from a lemo.

The base: 1/8th inch bored air channels, 2.0mm juice channels, completely shaved threads for the tube, and milled out secondary o-ring (to hold the tube).

The rest: chimney, glass (or if you always break glass like me, cut up some plexi/acrylic tubing), and top cap with a wide bore drip tip.

Current build is a simple 24ga dual .25ohm. What I do know is that she hits harder and chucks more clouds than a lot of the rda's I've had in the past. That's it's for me, for now. Keep on moding and keep on vaping.

Nice Job, Dude! :)

My story, I bought a Monster V2 created and sold by 528 Custom Vapes...

9d69c46c074d4092c71fd4906f723f59.jpg

4cf882b72bfe37e6edbf8fa8bfd1d665.jpg

Beautiful! :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors