Become a Patron!

Moo Juice Flavoring

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
hi i just spoke to MT BAKER VAPOR ABOUT THERE Moo Juice Flavoring they said i can make Moo Juice easily if i mix there Moo Juice Flavoring with vg and pg and it will taste the same

any one tried it ?

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
I mix Moo juice DIY :) No difference from the one you buy from MBV all ready mixed :) I mix it @ 17%.
I find it has a bit of an after taste so I add I drop of Inawera Spearmint to every 5 mils I find it helps mello out the after taste :)
I also mix there Hawk Sauce, @ 17% IMO A truly Great flavouring one of my ADV's has been for all most 2 years now :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, don't even get me started....I bought some of their moo juice flavoring about a year ago and no percentage could make that stuff taste anything but NASTY. I emailed them about it, thinking the flavoring might be bad, and they implied that I was trying to vape the flavoring straight, without mixing. I mixed that rancid stuff at every percentage possible and finally gave up and gave it away.

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
Oh, don't even get me started....I bought some of their moo juice flavoring about a year ago and no percentage could make that stuff taste anything but NASTY. I emailed them about it, thinking the flavoring might be bad, and they implied that I was trying to vape the flavoring straight, without mixing. I mixed that rancid stuff at every percentage possible and finally gave up and gave it away.
I have heard that more than once :)
On it's own I'm not a big fan either, I will have to say a bit of spearmint makes a big difference in the taste :)

hi i just spoke to MT BAKER VAPOR ABOUT THERE Moo Juice Flavoring they said i can make Moo Juice easily if i mix there Moo Juice Flavoring with vg and pg and it will taste the same

any one tried it ?
Ive been making that and Admiral Berry Crunch, and Fruity Hoops for a month or two now, its spot on

Any other recommendations?
as far as their juices ? one thing I will say is you get 15 ml bottles of concentrate from them for 5 dollars. and if you use say 20 % which is kind of the norm with that flavoring, you only get a 60ml bottle of vapable juice. If you are serious and want to do it. google ecig recipes there are a tone of sites, that break down the flavors to the bare minimum. so if it takes them 5 different flavors to make Moo Juice, the sites will show you the 5 flavors and the percentages. So you can go to wizard labs and get little 8ml bottles for like 2 dollars and start making your own.
But from Mount Baker the only ones I have tried are the Admiral Crunch, Fruit Hoops, and Moo Juice. Ive bought the juice and the concentrate and have had nothing but perfect results.you just have to play with the percentages to get your sweet spot. No matter what you do youll save money
I get my flavors from wizard labs ( the smaller bottles)
and VG, you can get 500 ML for 10 bucks

sorry for the long message lol, let me know if you have any more questions

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
as far as their juices ? one thing I will say is you get 15 ml bottles of concentrate from them for 5 dollars. and if you use say 20 % which is kind of the norm with that flavoring, you only get a 60ml bottle of vapable juice. If you are serious and want to do it. google ecig recipes there are a tone of sites, that break down the flavors to the bare minimum. so if it takes them 5 different flavors to make Moo Juice, the sites will show you the 5 flavors and the percentages. So you can go to wizard labs and get little 8ml bottles for like 2 dollars and start making your own.
But from Mount Baker the only ones I have tried are the Admiral Crunch, Fruit Hoops, and Moo Juice. Ive bought the juice and the concentrate and have had nothing but perfect results.you just have to play with the percentages to get your sweet spot. No matter what you do youll save money
I get my flavors from wizard labs ( the smaller bottles)
and VG, you can get 500 ML for 10 bucks

sorry for the long message lol, let me know if you have any more questions

well 90 ml from 5 dollars 15 ml bottle
and pre made juice cost around 17 dollars
after long msg u made me confuse

please msg me here to we can talk in detail

https://web.facebook.com/muhammad.asif.92123

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I found the Moo Juice when fresh was nasty, but got way better after a week or two.
Actually forgot about it for some time and came back to it later.

Think this was the one that I had the Micowave incident with trying to heat it up.
Lost half the juice, melted the bottle, and burnt my fingers.
Learned not to use plastic bottles in the Micro.

MBV Rainbow Sherbet isn't to bad either but I add other stuff and steep it.

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out with MBV flavors when I started mixing and let me just say that after coming to the VU, I quickly found out there is much better out there.
Just saying!
You can easily develop your own much tastier moo juice.

VU Sponsors