Mooch’s Minding Your Mech’s series

Discussion in 'Unregulated (Mechanical) Mods' started by KingPin!, May 28, 2018.

1. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    should be interesting! Looking forward to seeing what he comes up with in future vids

Haven’t seen anyone using the equipment Mooch is planning to use yet should throw out fair results accross different areas

mach1ne, Ms. Trixy and gopher_byrd like this.
  2. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    If anyone isn’t familiar with @Mooch ‘s awesome community work you’ll find more info in this thread (it includes the links to his blog and his main tables and vids)

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/moochs-video-library-and-battery-table-links.384867/

Any new comers to mechs (or indeed regulated mods, which battery to use and safely) I highly recommend that you take the time to go through the relevant videos in the link above as part of your “safety first” research

I watched all of them and they are pitched at a
    suitable entry level, which will help get your head around it all (especially if you watch them in order):)

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  3. Ms. Trixy

Ms. Trixy You are who you are. No one is perfect. VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee Reddit Exile Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Amazing man. Genius in his field...and in OURS!

KingPin! likes this.
  4. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    Testing Issues, They affect performance too

gopher_byrd and Ms. Trixy like this.
  5. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Mooch is GREAT!

Some battery rewrappers are even putting more accurate ratings on their wrappers due to the work that Mooch has done.

I would love to see him make a decent living from his work for vaping.

gopher_byrd, Ms. Trixy and KingPin! like this.
  6. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    See so much bench testing in reviews and stuff but few present the equipment and methods they use to go through it all ...definately appreciate this information personally.

Remember Dean the biker knocked something together to test mech performances under load but this is next level in comparison :xD:

Wonder if at some point we will see differences with results others have posted?

Ms. Trixy and The Cromwell like this.
  7. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    And he is setting up to do PWM testing.

I figure some mod makers are dreading that :)

Ms. Trixy and KingPin! like this.
  8. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps if Mooch established the Battery/Mod testing standards for the govt WHEN they implement standards we would get a less bad deal out of it?
    It is only a matter of time until it happens anyway. I would rather someone like Mooch was running the show.

Ms. Trixy and KingPin! like this.
  9. KingPin!

Blog Posts:
    I have no doubt he will be/ already is engaged in one form or another

Ms. Trixy likes this.
  10. The Cromwell

Blog Posts:
    he has dropped a few hints in that direction from time to time.

I would vote for Mooch for Battery Czar.

gopher_byrd, Ms. Trixy and KingPin! like this.