Become a Patron!

Mooch Is Reporting Fake 30T's

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a real shame. I hate dishonest people that could hurt us. I do like Mooch for what he does however! You can trust Mooch on anything he says period.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nobody is infallible, but they are the least likely of anybody we are going to deal with to be fooled. Batteries are their full time occupation, like Mooch.

yeah, I don't think lion would be fooled. I am sure they test the shit of of their products.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LIW is one outfit I have zero complaints about. Great products, great prices and fast reliable shipping.

I bought my first two pairs locally and all the rest since then I have gotten from them. 100% satisfaction.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't even know how many batteries I have now. It's ridiculous.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
added to a pin please feel free to post updates here in this thread on 30T

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol, I over bought last time. one of the sets hasn't even been in the charger. so I have enough to last a long time.
Yeah, if you're not going to use them for a while, it's best to leave them how they came (3.5 - 3.7 volts) until you do.

I have a pair of 30Ts I got for my Coilart Mage V2 stacked tube that I haven't charged yet because who knows how many years it might be before it gets here from China.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, if you're not going to use them for a while, it's best to leave them how they came (3.5 - 3.7 volts) until you do.

who knows how many years it might be before it gets here from China.

I wonder how long they can sit like that.

lol, have faith Grasshopper .

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder how long they can sit like that.

lol, have faith Grasshopper .
They can keep for a good long while if you check them every couple months for voltage and don't let them get too low either. If they start getting down to 3.1 or 3.2, stick them in your charger and get them back up to like 3.7 and put them back in storage. They can't be fully charged though.

Your Opus charger has a switch inside if you take the back cover off, where you can set it to discharge LI batteries for storage too.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ya know, just thinkin. I have some NiCad AA's that I have been using regularly for the last 25 years. and I am still using them

VU Sponsors