Become a Patron!

More DIY Helpful Links

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Stuff I've bookmarked along the way to help me out with DIY. All the links go to the original sources and authors to the best of my knowledge. Hope some of these are helpful to others as well.

Current version always at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NnJZNvTXIo5unGJHsk1SkYsjZGKi8NILMThnAof8pJg/edit?usp=sharing

Getting Started in DIY- Some Helpful Websites & Links
Recipe Calculators:

Web based:​
Download :​
Recipes:
Guides:
Other DIY Forums
ECF
Reddit
VU is the best IMO, but there is still some good info to be found here and there on the others.
Ejuice Recipe Forum

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Total newb at DIY here. I've been lurking here and the other place for a while and want to say Thank You! to everyone here for your tips, tips, and recipes. I've been reading everything I can, this should be fun. I just got vapemail today with initial supplies and I will start playing chemist this weekend. I'm sure I'll have many questions soon.:oops::confused:o_O

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing! Got it bookmarked.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great list. Thanks for the share.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Updated list with specific gravity lists for Capella's, TFA, and Flavourart and Flavorah tasting notes

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry to do some threadomancy, but this is fucking awesome! Thank you!

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Added a couple more links. The current version is always at: Helpful DIY Links on Google docs in case I get behind or forget to update the list here.

JuicyJade

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow this is excellent! Especially for a noob like myself :D Much appreciated, Thank you!

VU Sponsors