Become a Patron!

More Vape Studies Retracted

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This is for those coming into vaping as well as those who have been vaping a while. It's my view we need to promote valid information and a positive stance on vaping. The mainstream media does well enough to promote a negative view of vaping.

Grimm Green provides a lot of useful, positive information on vaping. I think he does a good job in trying to remain objective.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also worth noting.

However, because IQOS does not emit no smoke, levels of harmful constituents found in cigarette smoke are eliminated or reduced by 90%-plus.

A double negative is a positive. "IQOS does not emit no smoke," being what I'm pointing out.

Do not buy that Big Tobacco, Big Corporations, Big Government will hold your betterment as a concern. No, all they are concerned over is profit no matter the cost.

With vaping as we currently do it, there's 98 to 99% risk reduction. We still need to account the willfully ignorant and those on the payroll of the Bigs doing stupid shit to taint our vaping. Fortunately we seem keen upon weeding out that element, or at the very least leaving it cleaning egg off its face and us going another way as the public sees. "Hey, hey, call us the Monkies."

Last edited:
Not at all a problem, Not only in this video many people are promoting that vaping is harmful to health, But many researchers are proved that vaping is 95% better when compare to smoking tobacco, Its shows many positive effects in digestive system too..

VU Sponsors