Become a Patron!

Mother's Milk by Suicide Bunny

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi --- newb here, what is "FA concentrations" ? Can anyone explain? Is FA FlavorArt? Thanks!
You got it - DIYers have their own alphabet soup of acronyms for flavor concentrate suppliers...

FA - Flavour Art
TFA/TPA - The Flavor Apprentice/The Perfumer's Apprentice
FW - Flavor West
CAP - Capella's
INW - Inawera
LA - Lorann

Thanks...but are FA more concentrated or something than capellas etc., so you would want to use less?
I've been told to never go above 20% flavoring -- I guess that's what I was getting at, sorry.
I am working on my own Mother's Milk clone...will post the flavors and %'s when I have it down, the other recipes here have been very helpful though! The main one I am working with is Capella's Strawberry's and Cream -- even that by itself is just so good. Trying to get some accents to go with it though...Capellas Graham cracker works awesome, and Yellow Cake and Bavarian Cream as well.

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here is my version. My customers go crazy over it.
Ripe Strawberry 10% TFA
Vanilla Custard 4% Cap
Bavarian Cream 3% TFA
Cheese Cake 3% TFA
Vanillin 3% TFA

This is damn good! For my taste this is the best one I've made yet and I've made lots of versions. Hits my vaping taste buds just right. Thanks for this recipe. The mothers milk clone recipes are what I mainly vape. Just like the flavors. Every time I shift to a different juice, I'm always coming back to the mothers milk clones. I'm a one vape pony I guess. I'm vaping on about 6 different mm versions right now and for me this is the best of what I've made so far.

Last edited:

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard that MM is just a high level of Cap sweet cream and Cap sweet strawberry.

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Another version I make is 10% Strawberry (I use a blend of TFA Strawberry, TFA Strawberry Ripe, and CAP Sweet Strawberry), 10% CAP Vanilla Custard (V1), and 3% TFA French Vanilla Creme. Pretty tasty to me. Mothers Milk has morphed into quite a diverse catagory, this could easily fit. Or I could just as easily call it a Strawberry Ice Cream. Either name, good vape.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors