VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not a strawberry vapes kinda gal, but the recipe sounds awesome. I'll just choose a different fruit. Thanks for sharing!

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A "colored man"? LOL! Pretty sure that term hasn't been used since the 60's
I could have come up with A LOT more "colorful" words for the mood of this thread --- however I took the high road and kept it civil.
Sure didn't need any BLM groups showing up here and rioting and burning down our servers all because they felt wronged. :eek:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the recipe! However, I do find this wrong is so MANY ways.

User Handle: James Earl Ray (White Man)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Earl_Ray

User Avatar: A colored man -- that I must say looks kinda, well, fucked up.

-- Just saying --

EDIT: James Earl Ray (White Man -- who killed a black man)
I could have come up with A LOT more "colorful" words for the mood of this thread --- however I took the high road and kept it civil.
Sure didn't need any BLM groups showing up here and rioting and burning down our servers all because they felt wronged. :eek:
he got very mad at me cause I said it made me puke in my mouth and I was being honest :)

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
he got very mad at me cause I said it made me puke in my mouth and I was being honest :)
Something like go suck on your mama's d*ck --- ya ... about that. I think he was looking for a good fight to begin with.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the recipe! However, I do find this wrong is so MANY ways.

User Handle: James Earl Ray (White Man)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Earl_Ray

User Avatar: A colored man -- that I must say looks kinda, well, fucked up.

-- Just saying --

EDIT: James Earl Ray (White Man -- who killed a black man)

Good on you for having the courage to speak up about this - there are other forums for this kind of bullshit, it doesn't belong in our community

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Don't know what's wrong with the lot of you this recipe worked for me ................

for the first 6 or so months of my life

Having said that I don't recall the taste, I was 6 months old after all, so trying to clone this recipe how old must you have been before you stopped breastfeeding OP!? ;)

Change the title of it it's not cool it's lame just sayin Or at least use a touch of class, something like Sweet Mammary's if you have to keep it

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It's the fact the OP named himself after the assassin of a civil rights leader and chose a bad-taste avatar to reflect that fact that offended me

Nothing wrong with mother's milk - if you are a baby. Some feel the need to breastfeed well into adulthood though - which is a little creepy/:tmi:

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeesh. It is just a play on a premium strawberry and cream recipe called mother's milk. Don't include the word titty and watch how many people don't react negatively. All real milk comes from a titty.
One word... TITTY and people get all grossed out. lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
none of you noticed the most disturbing part of this post look at the join date?
look at the number of posts ..
James Earl RayNew Member
Blog Posts:
4 messages

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
none of you noticed the most disturbing part of this post look at the join date?
look at the number of posts ..
James Earl RayNew Member
Blog Posts:
4 messages
I noticed too but didn't know what to make of all that. :confused:
I just thought it was funny that he called it titty milk and the reaction that came to the name of the recipe.
The name and the fact that his avatar photo model is wearing a fried chicken bucket for a hat... I won't let myself get too caught up in that. It would be like reading fb posts all over again and I unfriended fb. :facepalm:

Titty milk is just more fun and less controversial to discuss.:devil:

Johnny VapeStand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been vaping 6 months now, Still learning and I have recently started with RBA, It's been a fun learning experience building coils but Im getting pretty good at it. I ordered my first RDA clone today thanks to Vapor Joes Blog, I ordered that Magma Clone for 9 bucks, wow that was cheap.

I hope this forum is friendlier than ECF, Those idiots banned me after my first post, I guess they dont like black people.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Jeesh. It is just a play on a premium strawberry and cream recipe called mother's milk. Don't include the word titty and watch how many people don't react negatively. All real milk comes from a titty.
One word... TITTY and people get all grossed out. lol

Exactly but mothers milk could be her making you a cup of cows milk with flavours in it ...at least least that's the picture I used to have LoL
Not extracting the damn stuff from her own "titties"

Couldnt give a crap about the word titties each to thier own, was more the mental picture I would get every time I go to pick up my vape

Scary you replied for that same thing so not just me

There are more important matters that Phantom pointed out anyway .....

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly but mothers milk could be her making you a cup of cows milk with flavours in it ...at least least that's the picture I used to have LoL
Not extracting the damn stuff from her own "titties"
o_O

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mr Almond and Mrs Soy are deeply offended !
You can expect contact from their Counsel.

( Well Actually Mr Almond is in front of a mirror checking to see if maybe he DOES have Boobs ! )
almond-teat-flash.jpg

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
( Well Actually Mr Almond is in front of a mirror checking to see if maybe he DOES have Boobs ! )

Or maybe checking for other kinds of mass?
---
Almond milk brands listing carrageenan (a breast carcinogen) as an ingredient should be avoided.
http://foodforbreastcancer.com/foods/almonds
----

We are all about safety here! :yes:

Ron
---
"Women should have three breasts - two in front and one in the back for dancing."- Al Bundy

cdohner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just to add some reality to this thread, James Earl Ray did NOT assassinate MLK Jr. Even MLK's own son later found this out, and shook the very hand of James Earl Ray, saying "I believe you, my family believes you". I believe it was NBC that covered the meeting between the two.

James Earl Ray was innocent. The FBI tried exposing this, and the media didn't cover it because they were taking orders from people tied to those who brought MLK onto the scene.

Watch Marxist Lucifer King on YouTube for free, and then fact check the info, and look into it yourself. There was an attempt to remove MLK day as an official holiday in congress, but was rejected because of the shock it would have on our country.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just to add some reality to this thread, James Earl Ray did NOT assassinate MLK Jr. Even MLK's own son later found this out, and shook the very hand of James Earl Ray, saying "I believe you, my family believes you". I believe it was NBC that covered the meeting between the two.

James Earl Ray was innocent. The FBI tried exposing this, and the media didn't cover it because they were taking orders from people tied to those who brought MLK onto the scene.

Watch Marxist Lucifer King on YouTube for free, and then fact check the info, and look into it yourself. There was an attempt to remove MLK day as an official holiday in congress, but was rejected because of the shock it would have on our country.

:crazy:

VU Sponsors