Mount Baker Discontinues 100 Flavors

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I know is MBV doesn't even offer kiwi flavored e-juice anymore so it's not just flavoring, they've discontinued about half of their inventory and are pushing that more expensive GWAR juice. Maybe they will stop making their own juice altogether and just act as a retailer for other companies and then they wouldn't have to register anything.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I know is I don't think I'll be ordering anything again from MBV..its sad the things are going the way they are up there in WA...But with that said I will be ordering more from ITC Vapes...I really like their tasty juice and $20 for a 120ml bottle is close to MBV prices... just sayin

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All I know is I don't think I'll be ordering anything again from MBV..its sad the things are going the way they are up there in WA...But with that said I will be ordering more from ITC Vapes...I really like their tasty juice and $20 for a 120ml bottle is close to MBV prices... just sayin

I have two bottles of ITC out for delivery at the moment, black and blue cheesecake and cinnagram custard. :p

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two bottles of ITC out for delivery at the moment, black and blue cheesecake and cinnagram custard.
13b4178a642f12c060b33cbffee081d1.jpg

Funny you should say that! I have these three due here for delivery tomorrow. Lol

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
13b4178a642f12c060b33cbffee081d1.jpg

Funny you should say that! I have these three due here for delivery tomorrow. Lol

Never mind, mail just arrived, no package, checked tracking and says it was delivered. Mail person delivered it to the wrong address apparently. I don't know why I expected the Chicago postal service to be able to accomplish a simple task like delivering a package to correct address. I will most likely never see my juice. :(

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never mind, mail just arrived, no package, checked tracking and says it was delivered. Mail person delivered it to the wrong address apparently. I don't know why I expected the Chicago postal service to be able to accomplish a simple task like delivering a package to correct address. I will most likely never see my juice. :(
Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that..that's one reason I have my vape mail delivered to my PO box at the Post Office.. don't worry about wrong deliveries by incompetent drivers.. Maybe it'll show up tomorrow...

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that..that's one reason I have my vape mail delivered to my PO box at the Post Office.. don't worry about wrong deliveries by incompetent drivers.. Maybe it'll show up tomorrow...

Yep, this was the last straw. This has happened to me before. From now on all my packages are getting delivered to my friend in the suburbs where the mail service is flawless. Every time I deal with my local mail service I feel like I'm being punished by God. Don't want to hijack my own thread with more about these asshats so all I'll say is UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A
Au contraire....my mailman pulled that crap once and I called the post office with my tracking number and raised immortal hell. He found it and presented it to me the next day.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thread totally derailed now, lol! Maybe ive had good luck since i live kinda in the boonies! Anyway, good luck, i would call the usps. As far as the topic at hand goes, it is one thing for us to find alternatives or to stock up for ourselves. But, what about the countless millions of smokers that havent found vaping yet? In order to help them, we ALL need to take steps towards advocacy, imo. Casaa..org is a great place to start. We can all do the fda letter, plus there are several states that are in need of help. If there isnt already a thread for the fda, we need one. Sample links would be helpful, too.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My advice is stock up on DIY supplies and learn to make a ADV. All you really need is the nicotine, which should last a long time properly stored. All the other ingredients can easily be found and can never be banned individually. Because it's not going to get better.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My advice is stock up on DIY supplies and learn to make a ADV. All you really need is the nicotine, which should last a long time properly stored. All the other ingredients can easily be found and can never be banned individually. Because it's not going to get better.
That advice will help yourself, but what about all the future vapers? Fighting back is a must!

First post on the board, long time lurker, this topic has got me a little unsettled and needless to say angry. Firstly I'm up in Canada, where we are scared of anything, especially a vice that isnt taxed. We share the same threats as you guys do when it comes to vaping. Suggesting that the future is stockpiling supplies so you can vape in secrecy is ludicrous. It wont fly for most current vapers and getting people to switch to vaping, would be very hard.

I'm a Mechanic, when I started at my current shop, more then 70% of the employees smoked (including me a year or so in). Aside from personnel changes(ie, smokers leaving), there is now an almost 0% cigarette consumption in the mechanic pool, due to a vaping conversion. A recent convert is chain vaping his ego like there is no tomorrow. As of last thursday he hasnt touched a cigarette. I think he's doing great, but if he lose's the ability to simply buy what he wants and vape it, I garauntee he'll be back to hacking up a lung from his cigarettes(especially in his early days).

Cigarettes legal everywhere, and marijauna burgeoning as a legal product, something isnt right. We all know this comes down to money and who isnt getting any. As a result I can't help but think the future isnt as bleak as being projected within this topic, BUT as many posters have said it will require active support(not that im an example of that, yet).

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First post on the board, long time lurker, this topic has got me a little unsettled and needless to say angry. Firstly I'm up in Canada, where we are scared of anything, especially a vice that isnt taxed. We share the same threats as you guys do when it comes to vaping. Suggesting that the future is stockpiling supplies so you can vape in secrecy is ludicrous. It wont fly for most current vapers and getting people to switch to vaping, would be very hard.

I'm a Mechanic, when I started at my current shop, more then 70% of the employees smoked (including me a year or so in). Aside from personnel changes(ie, smokers leaving), there is now an almost 0% cigarette consumption in the mechanic pool, due to a vaping conversion. A recent convert is chain vaping his ego like there is no tomorrow. As of last thursday he hasnt touched a cigarette. I think he's doing great, but if he lose's the ability to simply buy what he wants and vape it, I garauntee he'll be back to hacking up a lung from his cigarettes(especially in his early days).

Cigarettes legal everywhere, and marijauna burgeoning as a legal product, something isnt right. We all know this comes down to money and who isnt getting any. As a result I can't help but think the future isnt as bleak as being projected within this topic, BUT as many posters have said it will require active support(not that im an example of that, yet).
I feel for ya! I'm a retired long haul truck driver out of the US and made a few deliveries up there to Toronto...Even back
then I noticed how expensive tobacco products were buying a pack of smokes..
Makes me kinda think what kind of taxes Canada may impose on ejuice and vaping gear in the not-to-distant future..
I now live in CA but will move back to New Orleans if our state passes anything stupid relating to me getting my needs to stay tobacco free... It's my backup plan..lol

Hey smacksy, I'm actually a Truck Mechanic!

Tobacco products here are roughly 50% more then they are in the states, that goes for alcohol as well (im in Toronto). My prediction here is we'll find the liquid taxed in a similar fashion to cigarettes with the same rules as tobacco(19+, restricted vaping areas, etc). The liquid will be screened, filtered, tested, scrutinized, and as a result limited(probably no us liquid, forget about cross border shipping). In the end it may be business as usual, but governed to an obnoxious level and not nearly as approachable and enjoyable as it is now.

Good luck to you, at least you've got a back up plan! :D

I live in Hawaii where our Senate is just about to pass an 80% wholesale tax on e-cigs. I can understand MBV doing what they need to do do stay afloat until a permanent solution to their business plan can be initiated. We have small vape shops here that will, unfortunately, close do to lack of business and I feel for the ones that want to get away from analogs but won't know how to DIY or get good advice from a real person across the counter.

We all left testimony against the legislators doing this but it seems our Senator Rosalyn Baker has this to say, "We have raised the cigarette tax several times, and people are moving from cigarettes, which now have a hefty price tag, to less expensive products that can kill them just as easily," Baker said. "We're trying to provide a disincentive for the other tobacco products."

It seems they would rather have these business people on unemployment than to collect tax on a decent scale. I will try to vote them out when given a chance next election.

My .02 cents.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in Hawaii where our Senate is just about to pass an 80% wholesale tax on e-cigs. I can understand MBV doing what they need to do do stay afloat until a permanent solution to their business plan can be initiated. We have small vape shops here that will, unfortunately, close do to lack of business and I feel for the ones that want to get away from analogs but won't know how to DIY or get good advice from a real person across the counter.

We all left testimony against the legislators doing this but it seems our Senator Rosalyn Baker has this to say, "We have raised the cigarette tax several times, and people are moving from cigarettes, which now have a hefty price tag, to less expensive products that can kill them just as easily," Baker said. "We're trying to provide a disincentive for the other tobacco products."

It seems they would rather have these business people on unemployment than to collect tax on a decent scale. I will try to vote them out when given a chance next election.

My .02 cents.
I hope Eciggity stays in business..
I order a lot from them...I live in CA

blademansw

Member For 4 Years

My .02 cents.
This is Hawaii desperately trying to protect their MSA cash. Same applies to all other states attempting to tax ecigarettes and derivative products.

VU Sponsors