Become a Patron!

Movkin diguiser

I need help with my movkin disguiser, no matter what batteries I use the mod shows low voltage. I'm currently using sony vtc5a batteries. Is there any way I can fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I recall correctly there is a little pin that contacts the battery door when it closes. It that and where it contacts clean?
If so Disguiser may have broken wire connection inside or be trash.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My Disguiser gave me that issue once and the slightest bit of e-Liquid on the contacts was the cause of it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have you checked the batteries in another MOD? Possibly the batteries aren't charged? I have a Disguiser I dropped and need the bottom cover/battery door but I can't contact Movkin and the parts aren't available anywhere.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am assuming that you are charging your batteries in an external charger and not in the Disguiser?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unless the batteries are confirmed to be full charged at 4.2V you cannot condemn the MOD. That is a poor assumption

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That USB is useless because there is NO Software application to use it and it is not for charging. For the Manufacturer to flash the firmware.

VU Sponsors