Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Let me know how you get on :)

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its pretty easy. it all just screws into place

I want to know how it works out for you. I want to know how well the mod does in squonk mode. It only holds 6.5ml right? How is the disguiser compared to the triad in hand feel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one. Here's what I can tell you:

* About the Disguiser itself:

- Needlessly big and heavy
- TC is accurate and works well (important for me, I only vape in TC mode)
- Turns itself off after 5 minutes of inactivity, which is amazingly annoying

* About the squonk kit:

- Cheap and cleverly built

- Non-spring loaded and non-adjustable center pin: if you're lucky, your atty will bottom out on the squonk kit's 510 socket. Most likely it won't though, and the atomizer will wobble precariously inside the socket. You can unscrew the socket some to make the atty bottom out more safely against it, but it's fiddly and then it's the entire socket that'll wobble inside the mod.

- Very easy squonking action: it shoots liquid into the atty amazingly fast and with very little pressure on the bottle.

- Leaks like an incontinent grandmother: the bottle's connector leaks, the 510 socket leaks... everything leaks. Leave the mod upright all dry and clean on a table, and the next day it'll be filled up with juice inside, to the point of dripping juice everywhere when you pick it up. The whole thing is very hard to clean too, because it's full of nooks and crannies and hidden bits.

- The bottle is hard to remove and reinstall, and you'll most likely make a mess doing so.

- Bad fit between the replacement squonking cover and the mod. It's actually too small for the mod, and the magnets don't line up properly. Bending it slightly this and that way, you can get it to fit somewhat well and without moving eventually, but it's not terribly good.

In short: a highly forgettable mod, and an even more forgettable squonker "upgrade". I paired that stupid mod with the squonking atomizer I hate the most (the Aeronaut v2) to get a setup that I thoroughly hate from top to bottom :) I keep that mod around and I vape it every once in a while for shits and giggles, and to remind myself how good and enjoyable all the other setups on my shelves are.

movkin_disguiser_squonk_kit-heavy_leaking_zpsn6i1bqsy.jpg

movkin_disguiser_squonk_kit-poor_510_fit_zpswc6iyd1j.jpg

VU Sponsors