Become a Patron!

Mrs Lord's Pantry! Four Flavours

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at four flavours from Mrs Lord's Pantry. The four e-liquid flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by Rebecca.

https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk/

Introduction

Founded in 2013, Mrs Lord's Pantry is a premium e-liquid manufacturer from Lancashire, offering fourteen mainly bakery flavoured short-fills and concentrates. Made in small batches they have a homemade taste to them which in my opinion always have the edge in quality over the e-liquids produced by large manufacturers offering every flavour under the sun.

The Flavours

As mentioned there are 14 flavours in total offered by Mrs Lord's Pantry which are the following:

Summer Pudding
Victoria Sandwich
Druide
Navy Cut
Kendal Mint Cake
Seville Marmalade
Ginger Nut
Custard Cream
Custard Cream Fudge
Manchester Tart
Toffee Apple
Sherry Trifle
Rough Shag
Parkin

Short Fill Options

All the short fills are available in two different PG/VG ratios which are, 50/50 or 30/70. You can choose to have the finished e-liquid to be one of 3 different nicotine strengths, 3mg, 6mg or 9mg. The e-liquid comes in a 60ml bottle with either 30ml, 40ml or 50ml of extra flavour strength e-liquid, the supplied e-liquid strength and PG/VG ratio differs depending on which mg you choose so when the max VG nicotine shot/shots are added they are the correct flavour strength and ratio. Their e-liquids are only £9.99 but you have to order the nicotine shots separately, i prefer this as it means you are not tied to buying the nicotine shots from them and can source your own if you prefer, just remember to get the correct ratio the shots need to be max VG.
As well as short fills and nicotine shots, the concentrates for all 14 flavours are available in 30ml bottles.

What I received

I received four of the fourteen flavours for review which were the following:

Summer Pudding

Custard Cream

Navy Cut

Custard Cream Fudge

They came with 50ml of extra strength e-liquid in 60ml bottles which have a cone top. When you twist the cone the outer cone unscrews revealing a nozzle which tapers to be about the same size as a Gorilla bottle nozzle at the tip.

Testing Equipment

I added 1 max VG nic shot to each of the 4 flavours making all the flavours 60ml with a 3mg nicotine strength, i steeped for 7 days and tested the flavours on 2 different set-ups.

The first set-up was the Geekvape Zeus X on the Kangertech XLUM. The coils specs were Ni80 28ga*3+40ga 0.4ohm fused claptons and my build came out to 0.18ohm and i vaped at 70w.

The second set-up was the Wotofo Serpent Elevate on the Augvape VX200. The pre-wound coil didn't have detailed specs but was s fused clapton that came out at 0.30ohm and i vaped at 30w.

The same coils were used for each flavour but the cotton was replaced.

The cotton used was jellyfish.

How I Found The Flavours?

Summer Pudding
https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk/collect...-shortfill

The aroma is very doughy with apple and a sharpness present. The inhale see'e bread dough more evident than expected with Apple also very evident, the background is mixed berries both sweet and tangy. The exhale see's the bread dough less doughy and much more in the background while fruits take over. Still Apple is identified then it's hard to name individual fruits but both sweet and sour berries are among them. The aftertaste is just fruity with Apple lingering. Very nice!

SCORE 9/10

Custard Cream

I rarely go to the supermarket without sneaking a packet of custard creams into the trolley, they have been my favourite biscuit since i was a kid. The aroma from the bottle i found to be more of a creamy cake mix with vanilla very evident. The inhale was mainly like licking the centre of the biscuit which my mum always told me off for doing (i'm now 47 and sorry mum but i still do it), biscuit is hovering in the background but definitely there. On the Exhale much more biscuit is evident but the sweet custard centre is still holding centre stage. The aftertaste see's the completion, it's just like you have eaten a few Custard Creams.
It doesn't matter if i put this in the custard or biscuit category it would come out in first place in both.

SCORE 9.75/10 (Fair enough i do tend to score highly but this is only the second flavour to get this score)

Navy Cut

The aroma is dark tobacco leaf with coconut on the back end. This vapes just as it smells. Both inhale and exhale is dark tobacco leaf with coconut bringing up the rear and it really works. The aftertaste is tobacco and coconut with the coconut more evident than when vaping and outlasts the tobacco in the mouth. A nice tobacco with a twist flavour.

SCORE 8.75/10

Custard Cream Fudge

The aroma is a fudge like cake mix with a hint of vanilla. The inhale is a vanilla fudge creamy mix with biscuit present but just like with the custard cream flavour sitting in the background. On the exhale the juice behaves the same as the custard cream flavour with the biscuit becoming much more evident. The aftertaste is a creamy vanilla fudge with biscuit now being an equal. Damn this is lush but i can't make my mind up if it's nicer than the custard cream or not, i'm going to have to score them the same.

SCORE 9.75/10 (only the 3rd e-liquid i have scored this high)

Conclusion

All four are cracking flavours but the Custard Cream and Custard Cream Fudge are a bit special.

I would once again like to thank Rebecca from Mrs Lord's Pantry for supplying the four flavours for the purpose of this review.

https://www.mrslordspantry.co.uk/

Last edited:

VU Sponsors