Become a Patron!

Ms. T's Banana Fosters Coffee

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know of a good diy that tastes like banana fosters coffee from Ms. T's?. With or without creme is fine. Havent done any diy yet, but this recipee is the key that unlocks the womans acceptance for my decent into making my own juice. Will be starting with mostly tfa stuff with high vg and low nic but will do whatever it takes to get this right.

Thanks!

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok ... any ideas on where to start? Im thinking some kind of maple / brown sugar / banana / sweet cream / ??

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
butter rum, banana, vienna cream, brown sugar, and your choice of coffee.. :D

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome, put my order in for those last night, also picked up a couple different banana fosters flavors, and a ton of misc. Bakery and fruity flavors ... cant wait to get this going.

Thanks for the advice

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After loads of trial and error I think I finally got something passable, did a sample bottle last night that was awesome. Just put a 60ml bottle in the crock pot to see how it ages.

TFA banana fosters - 10%
Cap cinamom danish swirl - 5%
TFA maple - 4%
EM - 1%

Every time I tried adding coffee to it (all different kinds) it killed the rich smoothness of the mix and added in some bitterness. I also add in a few drops of saline to thin it out some as my girl loves this stuff in her kayfun and I only use VG base.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hey iLLwiLL, good job getting the flavor you wanted! Now you gotta give it a name.

I never had the Mrs. T version, but I DIY lots of dessert-coffee mixes. All the coffee flavorings are super strong, so it only takes a touch to add coffee to a recipe like yours. I now use FlavourArt's Coffee Espresso in all mine. It's the best plain coffee you'll find - not at all bitter - and it blends great with everything. It's probably not the one Mrs. T used, but why not make yours even better, right? You'd only need 0.5-1% to make this a fine coffee. Here's some comments about it from a few people: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/my-notes-on-flavourart-coffee-espresso.2491/

iLLwiLL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered FA - dark bean (coffee espresso) from bull city, is that the same stuff? I dont taste too much coffee in ms.t's banana fosters, but if I'm willing to give it a shot.

thanks for the tip!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered FA - dark bean (coffee espresso) from bull city, is that the same stuff? I dont taste too much coffee in ms.t's banana fosters, but if I'm willing to give it a shot.

That is the same stuff.
I was just recommending it because you wrote above, "Every time I tried adding coffee to it (all different kinds) it killed the rich smoothness..." IF you want coffee with it, that's the one to use. If you don't want coffee with Bananas Foster, well - it's still the best coffee flavoring you'll find to buy!

VU Sponsors