Become a Patron!

MTL 18650 Pen/Stick Recommendations

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most of what I seen around here was good about Smoant as was Anthony Vapes' reviews and lists. It was probably the newest one -- TS 918. The Battlestar and the Charon to a slightly lesser extent have got nothing but solid reviews. Like with Microsoft Windows, it is why I am in no rush to get the latest and greatest.

If you are thinking about the Digiflavor Siren, you might want to buy the newly released second generation version.

http://digiflavor.com/project/siren2/
LMAO funny you mention windows.. Hubby was all for windows 10, I stuck with my 7 .. I've had to reformat his PC just because of the issues and I wasn't going to battle trying to revert it back

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have about 10 mods but it's a comment coming off someone whose not even vaped. What makes a decent mod is subjective too hence my comment
But keep in mind hun, she is not only reading this post but other posts as well. She is picking up information all over and I do believe in another post it had been mentioned to grab a 2nd mod as a backup. And you're right, decent mods are subjective, just like juices.. Everyone is vapes differently , tastes are different, but we all have a common goal of keeping off the smokes or just enjoying the hobby.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I one hundred percent agree in a backup mod or spare batteries. If your buying cheap mods definitely need a back up but yeah agreed that we all are here for same reason. It's just annoying when you make a suggestion that's not even appreciated.
That is not aimed at op at all. It's just what some new members or vapers do. You try helping an they don't really take anything in. An example is you try warning someone about a Wismec product an their 510 craps out. Stubborn people

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I one hundred percent agree in a backup mod or spare batteries. If your buying cheap mods definitely need a back up but yeah agreed that we all are here for same reason. It's just annoying when you make a suggestion that's not even appreciated.
That is not aimed at op at all. It's just what some new members or vapers do. You try helping an they don't really take anything in. An example is you try warning someone about a Wismec product an their 510 craps out. Stubborn people
It's all in their court unfortunately after you've given your 2 cents. But , sometimes just like kids and young adults, we sometimes have to learn the hard way and eat crow later. But, I believe Polargirl is heading in the right direction and has been taking a lot of information in. We all started somewhere... Now, if you know a few things on meths, I'm all ears.. Lol

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all in their court unfortunately after you've given your 2 cents. But , sometimes just like kids and young adults, we sometimes have to learn the hard way and eat crow later. But, I believe Polargirl is heading in the right direction and has been taking a lot of information in. We all started somewhere... Now, if you know a few things on m*ths, I'm all ears.. Lol

What so you mean do I know a few things on m*ths?? I presume your referring to this from a science point of view cos crystal m*th is a horrible drug haha

Last edited by a moderator:

BudwyzerChic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What so you mean do I know a few things on meths?? I presume your referring to this from a science point of view cos crystal m*th is a horrible drug haha
I just got back from the store and seen that... Damn auto-correct got me ! LMAO... Meant mechs

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMAO funny you mention windows.. Hubby was all for windows 10, I stuck with my 7 .. I've had to reformat his PC just because of the issues and I wasn't going to battle trying to revert it back

That is why I mentioned Windows. 10,8, Vista, ME and a few other editions are quite disappointing. 98SE, XP, and 7 were the only good consumer versions. 2000 seemed Ok even though it didn't seem like a good strictly consumer version of NT Workstation and guess you can say that about 3.1. 95 was buggy making 98 basically 95 without the bugs.

I had to fight my computer to prevent it from forcing me to accept the free Windows 10 download when that was being done. I still have 7 for a computer I barely use.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's all in their court unfortunately after you've given your 2 cents. But , sometimes just like kids and young adults, we sometimes have to learn the hard way and eat crow later. But, I believe Polargirl is heading in the right direction and has been taking a lot of information in. We all started somewhere... Now, if you know a few things on meths, I'm all ears.. Lol

Most of what I post is learned and researched information. Since personal expenses have set me back a few weeks, it is wise to use the time to learn and share information I learned.

It is wise to look before leaping.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got back from the store and seen that... Damn auto-correct got me ! LMAO... Meant mechs

Auto-correct lols. Many drug shows have police seizing liquid m*th in major quantities usually liquefied for smuggling across the border. Never heard of it being sold in consumer quantities.

I can only imagine the disaster that would happen if someone tried to vape that. Either the liquid would just get warm or one toxic explosion.

As far as mechs, I am going by the notion, "if I don't have the knowledge and skills to rebuild an atty, I don't have them to use a mech".

VU Sponsors