Become a Patron!

MTL atomiser for Eleaf Pico?

Trail

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey,

I want my dad to start vaping, i brought him some 1100mah EGO batteries with Evods two years ago and he thought it was too big :S

Now he heard that i quitted smoking and having fun doing so, he wanted to give it another go. I warned him that i was using a totaly different type and size of device (Cuboid/Alien), and that he would think its too big. He said he didn't care so much as long as it would help him quit smoking.

So the stage is set!

I was thinking about something like the Eleaf Pico 75w TC. Can change batteries. Can charge battery, i assume.

But im wondering what the best atomiser would be to get him. I think he's the MTL type still..

Must be an easy device, the guy is 70+ years old. Should be easy to refill and easy to change coil. Not DIY :)

Any tips?

~Trail.

wrxin

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hi trail. i have a nautilus mini on my pico and like it. the only thing i dont like is bottom fill. i also have a prism t22 tank that came with my endura t22 starter kit. i think i like it a little more than the mini. it is top fill

Trail

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was looking at the Triton mini, now checking out your prism t22. Thanks for the tip.

Trail

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Might be a little big, 4.5ml.. sounds like its pretty lengty in height. I like top or side fill for sure.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The tank that comes with the full Pico kits not bad. Use the 1.8Ω Aspire Triton coil and back off the air flow. It's a top fill also.

EDIT: I love the Pico I mostly use an RDA on it or the Baby Beast so he won't out grow it and both the on board charging and pass through work well.

Last edited:

Trail

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got the mello iii i guess.. didn't figure it to be a real mtl.. will check it out.. :)

Can the mello take aspire triton coils? hmm.. i need to dive into the coil stuff for this mello now :S

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/aspire-atlantis-coil-fits.110143/ This may help. The Melo's not a true MTL tank but with the right coil and a lowered air flow it works. A more restricted lower power coil like the 1.8 lets you reduce the air flow with out burning the coil. The Vaperssio Ccell coil may do it also.

EDIT: I don't know what your vaping style is but if it doesn't work for him you can use the new Aspire EVO Clapton coils and It's' got both good flavor and nice clouds.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nautilus mini tank

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors