1. CBD USERS: THE MIGHTY VAPORIZER GIVEAWAY!

VU IS MOVING - EXPECT A BUMPY RIDE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS :)

MTL Pre-made 1-1.5 ohm exotic micro coils

Discussion in 'Flavor Chasers Corner' started by cheepshot, Jan 29, 2020.

1. cheepshot

cheepshot

Blog Posts:
    Where can I buy pre-made 1-1.5 ohm exotic coils? I'd like to use something more than just round wire for increased flavor and vape around 11 watts. I'm assuming it's not easy to make them. I've ordered some Superfine MTL wire and will give that a shot but there must be an option I missing. I have Provari's, Kayfun's and others that need them.

Heartsdelight likes this.
  2. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Take a look at Lightningvapes.com I got some there, you have to look at the specs to make sure they are the Superfine MTL Clapton’s.

cheepshot and SnapDragon NY like this.
  3. cheepshot

cheepshot

Blog Posts:
    I couldn't find a listing for them there but found a couple of other things and sent a request for some. Thanks! I'll keep checking back.

4. Heartsdelight

Blog Posts:
    This is what I ordered & it is mtl Clapton’s but they’re not labeled as such.

A07BF4F8-8636-48EA-95F5-7D034DAF5470.jpeg

Nailz and cheepshot like this.
  5. cheepshot

cheepshot

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, I missed that but will order a spool next time. Which wire do you prefer?

I bought some 28 gauge Titanium and some 30 gauge N90. Like all the posts I've seen, the Titanium tastes super clean but I'll try 26k for the next order. 30 is definitely to thin, 28 is to thin in Titanium. Someone from Lightning Vapes responded to my request for exotic MTL 1+ ohm and is going to take a look.

6. Heartsdelight

Blog Posts:
    Option 1 yields a little higher ohm than option 2. Both are fine to me depends on what ohms I’m aiming for.

your 30g N90 would be good as an outer wrap wire whilst winding your own Claptons. Your core wire could be 28g or 26g.