Become a Patron!

multiple atty stand

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am looking for a simple multiple atty stand. Threaded definitely. Something fairly flat. I don't need any other stands in it, for mods or anything. I wouldn't mind tip holders but not needed.

whiteshadow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wrote in another thread, I went to ROSS, Marshalls, discount places like those and picked up an acrylic make up organizer. The smaller squares holds my attys and 22mm devices perfectly standing up and some have bigger squares to hold 30mm mods, juice bottles, etc. etc.

Attachments

• 2015-02-05 22.54.16.jpg
    2015-02-05 22.54.16.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 55

RipTodd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've made one, will post a pic when I have a chance.

No sig

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Eh to tall. Im looking for something to put in my case.

Sidenote: Did you make that ticker? Ive been wanting to completely customize one but all I can find is stock ones with ads on them

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh to tall. Im looking for something to put in my case.

Sidenote: Did you make that ticker? Ive been wanting to completely customize one but all I can find is stock ones with ads on them

Yes I did...

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have some singles .... They are pretty cool. Never seen a multiple though... You can build on them as well.... Easy to store as you can arrange them rather than sit around and collect dust as a multiple would...
ddf854478965f46dea2f472afcc4a041.jpg

87ddd2327933fb85a8918a87eee33890.jpg

1e56b75f4b46dc777d930927ae3055b2.jpg

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Off topic but it's my thread lol, how do you like that haze. I just got one. Never heard of them. shop guy said they cloud better than plumes but I haven't seen it

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love it... Easy to build on and has lots of vent options. Built well and does produce great clouds for me- but the flavor is what I like it for. I used 24g with a 6 wrap dual micro coil for my first build on it and it performed very well...

Woody213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think it's a good in between, decent flavor decent clouds. I just was wondering if they're was a trick cause he said he wished he'd kept it over the mutation v3 for clouds. I do like the deck though.

Back to original topic. I have a few of those stands. But I'm looking to put a stand in my travel case and was hoping to find something that doesn't move easily and those are always sliding and tipping in my case

VU Sponsors