Become a Patron!

Multiple things going on with my new setup and shop.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So here we go. I will tell you like this, I'm not a big fan of buying setups from shops, just to expensive but I did today for first time in long time. The owner of this place the last two times I went for juice was very cool. Let me hold mods and get a feel. Let me try his tfv4 out since I ordered one online still not here. Anyways. So I called today to see if he still had the siegeli 75watt tc still in stock. He said yea. So I said hey listen Ima need a temporary tank also nothing crazy just something to hold me over. He offered me the Arctic which I've had. Wanted to try something else out so he offered the sense cyclone. I said uhhh ok. I will try it. I get up there. Owner isn't there but as soon as I walked in door. The kid goes hey ur picking up bla bla bla. I said yea. So I got everything. Started setting it up at the shop. I told the kid I'm kinda on the fritz bout this tank. Haven't heard good things about it. So I gave it a shot. I got no flavor or a cloud til 50watts. Then all of a sudden I go to 60. I'm getting check battery then I hit it again it's fine then again check battery even though it's still got 25% left. Guy takes it apart and puts it back together. Tank starts leaking lmao. I told the kid I don't like this tank about 4 times. I think he got tired of me saying I don't like the tank so he looked in his case. Whoops out a smok vct pro and says I give u this one for another 20. I said what. Listen VU I appreciate the fact he offered to take the POS cyclone back but I told his boss that I just need something temporary and I told the kid that also. Then he starts explaining to me how good it is and bla bla bla. So I take a while and say ok whatever. I need something so I paid 75 for the siegeli which isn't terrible for a B&M 10 for and imren battery and 40 for the cyclone and now another 20 extra for the vct. Which I wasn't happy about but I appreciated the effort to keep me happy purchase wise not money wise. So I setup again. I'm getting same issue check battery. Still got life though. I tell kid. He says go home charge battery. Some other dude was there oh when battery gets low. It will do that. That will only work speratically. I told him dude. My snow wolf, d2, 4s doesn't do that. Right now I'm home hitting the snow wolf with less battery and it's doing fine. I tell kid hey I think mod might have issue. He says its battery. Whatever. I'm like ok. I let u guys know. I'm a lil pissed. So has anyone know if this is how siegelis are with the battery not totally dead and saying check battery and should I call the owner tomorrow and explain my displeasure. He was very cool but I didn't like the fact that he sold me on that shitty cyclone and even his employee told me that tank was shitty and then fact that I told them I needed a temporary tank for this mod and they sell me what's turns out to be a $60 vct pro.
What do u guys think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sigelei cuts off prematurely at 40 watts and over. If I vape my crown at 60 watts the battery cuts out at 3.7V.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm lost Amanda sorry The battery will not fire if I get below half battery. That's what it looks like right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm lost Amanda sorry The battery will not fire if I get below half battery. That's what it looks like right now

Yup that's what mine does when I vape at high wattage. I think they all do (at least that's what i've read).

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is not gunna work for me. I gotta call the shop tomorrow.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea I bought it couple hrs ago. I haven't even played with it properly. It's on charger currently. I just don't know what to get. I sold my ipvd2 setup. To get this. I need a lil setup for work

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I bought it couple hrs ago. I haven't even played with it properly. It's on charger currently. I just don't know what to get. I sold my ipvd2 setup. To get this. I need a lil setup for work

Just curious why you sold your D2 setup.. I mean what didn't you like about it? Like I've had mine almost a month now running the Maganus and its become my favorite mod driving and out and about....
It works great, and I'm just curious why you didn't keep yours...thx

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just curious why you sold your D2 setup.. I mean what didn't you like about it? Like I've had nine almost a month now running the Maganus and its become my favorite mod driving and out and about....
It works great, and I'm just curious why you didn't keep yours...thx

Exactly - I love mine!

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted to try something new and didn't want to start building up a mod collection that's all.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to try something new and didn't want to start building up a mod collection that's all.

But now you need a smaller mod for work, right? I'm a firm believer if I'm gonna vape I need backups... I've got backups to my backups...lol
Now don't get me wrong, I like trying something new now and again myself
but I don't get rid of my current setup before I try the new setup.. May not like the new...been doing it this way for three years now and I've only got 6 mods..not a big collection but they all work good.. Never know if and when I might need a backup, Lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed, smacksy. And I've had so many mods suddenly die I have backups for my backups! My SX Mini M Class died today - who woud have thought that after 4 months?

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have my snow wolf and ipv3li. Just to big to carry for work. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see if he swap it out for another d2. Just don't see much I like that small. I thought the segelei would be nice but i was wrong

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed, smacksy. And I've had so many mods suddenly die I have backups for my backups! My SX Mini M Class died today - who woud have thought that after 4 months?
Oh my! I read that in your earlier post! Truly sorry to hear that.. And after only four months...but at least you have backups!

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got backups just to big. Lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh my! I read that in your earlier post! Truly sorry to hear that.. And after only four months...but at least you have backups!

Yeah...but really! I bought a Provari two years ago, and somewhere along the way I sold it to a friend. She's dropped it from a roof, dropped it in the street where it got hit by a big truck, and it still works as well as the day I bought it. If only they would make something with higher power I'd be on it LOL Oh, and I paid less for that than for the SX...

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok whats available atm
sig 75tc you have it dont like it
d2 you sold
evic VTC mini - many people like it over the d2

coming soon like with in 30 days or less

xcube 2 mini
smok treebox

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah...but really! I bought a Provari two years ago, and somewhere along the way I sold it to a friend. She's dropped it from a roof, dropped it in the street where it got hit by a big truck, and it still works as well as the day I bought it. If only they would make something with higher power I'd be on it LOL Oh, and I paid less for that than for the SX...
I've said that many times..I bought the Provari v2 a few years ago..dropped it many times getting in and out of my 18 wheeler...but it never missed a beat.. just gave it to my sister who is new to vaping...she really likes it!

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm gunna see if he swap it for another d2

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my sig 100 cuts off between 44-52% unless i drop my wattage down way low. id love to get 75% of the battery life compared to the 50% or so im getting out of them :oops:

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea man. That does not work for me at all. Wish I would of knew this before

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea man. That does not work for me at all. Wish I would of knew this before

you and me both... welp...time for a Cube X II i guess...

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't wanna build a collection. Lmao just want a lil mod for work that will use whole battery and not just half

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My sig 75 does the same shit, it has been collecting dust since I got my d2 and snow wolf...

I really wanted to like it, I wanted a small 18650 mod with temp control, and was still pissed about my experience with the 4s, so sig 75 it was.

Hardly fires at 50w or more even with a fully charged battery without cutting out and showing the check battery message. Had a d2 the next day....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm taking mine back today forget that. It was having problems when it was at store and the kid told me to go home and charge it. He was even playing around with it

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Update. Just got back from shop. Owner was very cool. Like I figured he would be. Told me it was probably battery. I said I don't think so. I think he thought it was my own battery. I said no bro. This is one u sold me yesterday. I explained to him I didn't want the sigelei. It sucks told him problem. Played around with it. It was hitting ok for him I said wait til battery is at half then u will have problems. Offered to swap it out with problems so I got another D2 . That mod never did me wrong. Cross my fingers. Then I explained about the tank and bla bla bla. He said yea man I'm sorry about that the kid had called him yesterday about it. So because of that. He gave me 2 30ml juice at no charge to make up for it. Very cool. I left happy except for the tank which I still don't like but a guy from work is gunna buy it off of me. So I guess I'm back where I started before the segelei. No biggie

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
good news then

glad it worked out for ya.
I am glad i bought the d2 over teh sig 75tc after i heard about the battery issues.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's thing I never heard about battery issues til I experienced for my myself. I tell u this I never buy another sigelei again

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's thing I never heard about battery issues til I experienced for my myself. I tell u this I never buy another sigelei again

Don't take it to heart man. That's the only sigelei that i know of that does that.
It was their first dip into the TC pool so cut them some slack.
I've owned all of the sig mods save for the zmax and 150 TC and all are rock solid kits.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First impressions brother can make or break something u know. This is with anything.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The sig 150tc is using a YIHI chip but the 75 and 200 are using in house chips. It's sad because Sig made there rock solid reputation with YIHI chips. I hope it doesn't bite them but I suspect it has something to do with the P4U Admodus dust up. I only use TC and got a D2 on day one and love it. AmandaD sorry to hear about your M class. I call mine GOD'S MOD and would be heartbroken if it died. I'd be ordering a new chip the day it died. 70 bucks to keep God happy is a small price for such a wonderful mod. The M class comes with a 1 year warranty so all is not lost.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First impressions brother can make or break something u know. This is with anything.

I hear ya. Thankfully you have your good pals at VU to let you k ow the good from the bad.;)
Every company has their rotten eggs.
If everyone completely dismissed companies over one flawed mod,there would be no market anymore.
The sig75 is still a damn good rig if you can deal with the premature cutoff.
All of their other mods do exactly what they're supposed to and the list of negative reviews is a short one unlike others like cloupor and P4Y.

Glad you got it set right though.
Cheers,

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dude. I'm not a p4u mark. But the 4s and first d2 never did me wrong. I actually have a 3li in the mail and a snow wolf at home. Snow wolf is straight animal with the uwell crown on it.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude. I'm not a p4u mark. But the 4s and first d2 never did me wrong. I actually have a 3li in the mail and a snow wolf at home. Snow wolf is straight animal with the uwell crown on it.

I never had a problem with any of my P4U mods...I did pull the charging boards out of the two IPV4's out of a abundance amount of caution hearing they could short out...I also did a magnet swap in the batt covers of my two IPV3's...still going strong and I vape them in rotation everyday..just got the D2 and love it...
0d4267bb5b2f72067951c3f1e545981e.jpg

VU Sponsors