Become a Patron!

MushroomVapes.com

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend trying Mushroomvapes.com! I have been a faithful cutomer for a couple of months now, and I can say without ANY hesitation that Ken, the owner & proprietor, KNOWS what he is doing when he crafts the different flavors. I have quite a few of his creations right now, and they are in 10 of my 10 mods/Kayfuns. I feel you will not find a more "spot on" set of flavors anywhere.

I have taken a serious interest in the
Wild Blueberry

Lemon Meringue
Key Lime
Mudslide
Banana Nut
Crunchberry
Apple Pie
Cheery Cheesecake
Banana Pudding
& quite a few others, no less significant, but too numerous to mention. You can expect to recieve top shelf service, extremely fast shipping, VERY reasonable prices, & customer service that is 2nd to NONE!

They are out of Ohio, up in the Amish country, & have dedicated themselves to putting out quality juices that will appeal to any and all vapers. If you want to do yourself a really good favor today, stop in and try some of their flavors out. You can choose from sizes ranging from 12ml up to 120ml, at some freaking fabulous prices! You won't know what you have been missing, until you try them out, and I guarantee you will be a returning customer.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just tried a few flavors and I like them all.. also highly recommend for great flavors at insanely cheap prices.. i got 180ML for 35$ shipped.. Can't beat that!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmmm, I will have to give them a try next time, "I have like 3 orders coming now so I am done for the month. How's that Key lime taste? sweet or sour?

VU Sponsors