Become a Patron!

Music Player Vape Device: Wismec Active 80W Bluetooth Music Starter Kit

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Music Player Vape Device: Wismec Active 80W Bluetooth Music Starter Kit|Waterproof Design, Vaping & Listening
Wismec Active 80W Bluetooth Music Starter Kit
active_1___.jpg

Wismec Active Kit with Amor NS Plus Tank is a flagship product from Wismec which can serve as an e-cig and a speaker because of the innovative Bluetooth technology. It means you can listen to music simultaneously while enjoying vaping, pretty interesting, right?
Covered by the unique silicone case, Wismec Active Kit supports shockproof and waterproof, which means it can still play music under water. Moreover, you can still enjoy your vaping even if the device has been damped by water or rained. Powered by a 2100mAh built-in battery, the Active Kit can fire up to 80W max output and it supports VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode. On the front of the kit, there is a 0.91inch OLED screen shows essential information. As for the including Amor NS Plus Tank, which has 4.5ml e-liquid capacity, and its most important character is the brand-new WS04 MTL 1.3ohm coil head, which is optimized for high nicotine and nic-salts e-liquid. The unique design of the atomizer head will offer you intense flavor and wonderful MTL vaping enjoyment. By the way, the tank also features top refilling and bottom airflow.

Features:
1. Adopts bluetooth technology, not only good vaping companion but also music player
2. Waterproof design ensures safe vaping even if the kit is wet with rain, water and other liquids
3. Covered by unique silicone case to protect it from shock, and various cases are available for options
4. Built-in 2100mAh battery with 80W max output, supporting VW, TC, TCR and Bypass Modes
5. 0.91inch OLED screen shows essential information
6. New Amor NS Plus Tank with 2ml/4.5ml e-liquid capacity, top refilling and bottom airflow
7. New WS04 MTL 1.3ohm Head optimized for intense flavor

Click to see more detail about Wismec Active 80W Bluetooth Music Starter Kit

Geekvape Aegis Legend TC Kit
11014013101_1.jpg

The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Starter Kit continues the legacy of the epic Aegis series, integrating an update chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip. Maintaining the high-level of shock-absorbency and withstanding dirty environment, the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is constructed with die-cast aluminum alloy frame, advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology, ergonomic leather grip, and carbon steel battery door cover. The battery section is bottom-loaded, allowing for easy installation of dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) via a hinged lock mechanism for proper securement. A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with a full-color OLED display screen for organized informational readouts. The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode.

Specifications:
Size: 128.5mm x 58.5mm x 30.6mm
Battery: Dual 18650 Batteries
Maximum output: 200W
5 colors for option
Color: Silver, Black & Orange, Snake Skin, Camo, Stealth Black

Click to buy Geekvape Aegis Legend TC Kit

SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit
smok_i-priv_230w_kit-1.jpg

The SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Box Mod is a highly impressive vape device with advanced technology functionality, featuring an AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System and compatible with dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOKTech I-PRIV 230W Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates a futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. The utilization of dual 20700 and 21700 batteries (sold separately) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 vape batteries for added versatility. The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision.

Features
1. Superior Stainless Steel Construction
2. High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
3. High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
4. Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
5. Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
6. Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
7. 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip

Click to order SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit

VU Sponsors