Become a Patron!

Must-try American juices?

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was hoping you guys could help me, basically I usually just vape UK-made juices because they're nice and easy to get hold of, however a few UK vendors import USA juices and I've been really impressed with them (Goose Juice, Mothers Milk, G*nja Juice, A few of the Space Jam liquids, Bryces).

I'm looking to import some juice very soon and was hoping you guys could give some suggestions of must-try-before-you-die US liquids. I'm not a tobacco vapor, I prefer dessert/fruit/sweet vapes. Not fussed if they are the latest hype or they are small and unknown, i'd probably prefer an unknown option as i'd be less likely to be able to source it here...

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nicoticket.com ... FTW every time. You can thank me later :)

A vendor I use stocks Nicoticket over here so it's good to know they're highly regarded, for my US order i'm hoping to grab liquids I can't get over here though, but still thanks for the suggestion :D

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A list of liquids I can source in the UK already so wouldn't import
Bryces
Space Jam
Seduce Juice
Nicoticket
Quacks Juice Factory
G*nja Juice
Suicide Bunny
Golden Drops
Alice in Vapeland
Grizzly Vapes
Epic Juice
Bombies
Taste Vape
J Vapes
Steam Juice
FuZion Vapor
G2
Virgin Vapor
Mount Baker Vapor (Not GWAR liquids)

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My pleasure!

Frankenvape has made my list thats my kinda flavour! Cell block 4 and dead mans party look good too... Glen Coco and Lush from the refuge look really good and the prices of Roxwell are crazy. You've given me a lot to think about now already so thanks again.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You won't be disappointed with anything from the Vapor Chief.

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ruthless has awesome quality stuff. Pitbull is really good too.

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ruthless has awesome quality stuff. Pitbull is really good too.
You can get ruthless is the UK as well so i'll skip that one for now, will have a look at pitbull though, thanks

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Hey man I know you from POTV, my name on their is NathanielFT lol I made this account a while before i started using this or POTV and it wont let me change my name.

Thanks for the suggestion, will check vapour chief out now

bobdarkside

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nicoticket.com ... FTW every time. You can thank me later :)

I agree, Nicoticket has some really great flavors. Definitely worth a try, and my go to juice at this time. Crème brûlée, H1N1 the virus, and Frenilla are a few of my favorites.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did you mean Vapor Chef? I can't find Vapor Chief, but Vapor Chef looks like it might be good stuff.

I'm still searching for more good coffees and fruits, Virgin Vapor has a terrific Dark Roast Turkish coffee and Plum crazy has become my all day vape. Just ordered 15 different flavors from Mt baker after trying their amaretto and finding it really tastes like amaretto (unlike the other 6 brands of this flavor I've tried).

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Woke up this morning to all these suggestions, thanks guys :D. 5 pawns and Bobas Bounty are already available in the UK so i'll skip those but will be sure to give them a go, especially as looking into bobas bounty many vapers who like it are also not keen on tobacco liquids. Gonna check out ahlusion and good life's deadly sin, haven't heard of either of those which is a good start as I love the less hyped gems

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love Classified and Im sure you would to! Indulge and Crisp are the two I have tried, there are a couple more that really interest me from them as well, I do believe they have 5 in their lineup so far! Indulge, Crisp, Keen, Plush and Fusion.
Classified-Endulge-Blog.jpg

http://www.vaporkings.com/Classified-e-Liquid-s/4962.htm

Indulge is like liquid gold here in the home, a 30 ml bottle does not last more than 3 days between my wife and myself lol.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VelevetCloudVapor.com

100% organic (but not the alcohol/spiced organic taste like virgin vapor) VG e-juice. No PG added.
Thy have sampler packs in 5ml, 15ml, 30ml and 120ml sizes. Vapes super clean, no coloring added and they use premium vegetable glycerin, not the generic walmart type VG you find in many other mass produced juices.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hulpoy.jpg

15ml and 120 ml on the left side of pic, sampler pack on the right. I ordered all fruit-based flavors and a vanilla custard to see which one I want in 120ml next ;)

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
suu34n.jpg

Heres a better look. I think I'll post a review of these juices when I get around halfway with all of them if anyone is interested. They all taste very "clean" since the underlying flavor is a very pure Vegetable Glycerin. Again, for all you people that don't like MBV juices, you probably know exactly what I am referring to.

They all taste nice and sweet right out of the bottle, but will steep them anyway for about a week and see if there is any change. The Catherine the Grape flavor I've been vaping for almost a year now definitely tastes better as it gets older, but I also like the out of the bottle taste as well, closer to a white grape at first, then you can start to taste the black currant and darker grape flavor as it goes beyond 10 days or so. :)

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
suu34n.jpg

Heres a better look. I think I'll post a review of these juices when I get around halfway with all of them if anyone is interested. They all taste very "clean" since the underlying flavor is a very pure Vegetable Glycerin. Again, for all you people that don't like MBV juices, you probably know exactly what I am referring to.

They all taste nice and sweet right out of the bottle, but will steep them anyway for about a week and see if there is any change. The Catherine the Grape flavor I've been vaping for almost a year now definitely tastes better as it gets older, but I also like the out of the bottle taste as well, closer to a white grape at first, then you can start to taste the black currant and darker grape flavor as it goes beyond 10 days or so. :)
I've tried one flavour from vcv and i was impressed, it was white beard and i am not a fan of tobacco flavours at all. That grape one sounds really good i will definitely give that a go as i'm on the hunt for a nice fruit flavour, thanks for the detailed response and pics :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nu2Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try any of the juices from zeusejuice.com Zeus Juice has the most realistic cola that I have found so far. Also try Halocigs.com juices

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried one flavour from vcv and i was impressed, it was white beard and i am not a fan of tobacco flavours at all. That grape one sounds really good i will definitely give that a go as i'm on the hunt for a nice fruit flavour, thanks for the detailed response and pics :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not digging the Peach tea too much, vaped it in my RDA at .7 and 1ohm. One of my gripes is the smell, too "earthy" almost like a wood smell. The taste is a not so tasty dark tea with hints of some fruit. I know its peach, but it I wasn't told, would have a hard time figuring it out.

Strawb Gwab is one that smells really, really nice, almost to where I want to just drink it straight up. Unfortunately, it vapes on the "dry" side, meaning a bit scratchy on the exhale unlike the other flavors that basically come across as very "juicy." Might have to steep this one a little longer.

Biggest surprise is the Melonamen, basically a melon and cucumber mix. Its a combination that I expected I would dislike the most, but turns out I am really digging this blend. Both flavors come out very distinctive and vapes really well. Definitely a smooth inhale and a very "Wet" exhale.

Anyway, still too early to give my final thoughts, I haven't gotten to try the others yet as well. Looking forward to the vanilla custard as this will be my first custard vape ;)

VU Sponsors