Become a Patron!

Mutation X V4 Review!

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Watch the video.... Lol. I talk about that. Anything with bottom airflow is going to be leaky, but they have provided a solution in all authentic packages.
Watched your video, Good quality video. It's sort of funny your defending it being leaky, and the first thing your'e doing is wiping it off with a paper towel. I like my V4, I've had it probably 8 months now. It vapes well, it just leaks. The Velocity, and the Troll are much better RDA's for the money.

Rungood Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
T
Watched your video, Good quality video. It's sort of funny your defending it being leaky, and the first thing your'e doing is wiping it off with a paper towel. I like my V4, I've had it probably 8 months now. It vapes well, it just leaks. The Velocity, and the Troll are much better RDA's for the money.
Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, that wiping right away was surprisingly from the diamond holes on the side. It's because I just massively dripped so I could pull.... Got a little too liberal. I love it though!!! I love my velocity as well!!!

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
T

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, that wiping right away was surprisingly from the diamond holes on the side. It's because I just massively dripped so I could pull.... Got a little too liberal. I love it though!!! I love my velocity as well!!!
You obviously own a shop. If you haven't tried a Troll, you really should. They have been around, a long time. For a $15 for an original Wotofo, A Troll can hold it's own with anything out there. LOL, calling a Wotofo an original is sort of funny, everything Wotofo makes is cloned. Where do you see the industry moving in 2016? The internet retailers makes the hardware side here tough, you have to sell at least at 50-100% margin to make it profitable. We do better on juice than we do on hardware. DIY has potential, but stocking the number of flavors you would need make it cost prohibitive for a local shop. Our best revenue is coming from house brand juices, we can sell at .25 a ml, and still maintain a decent margin. After looking at your videos looks like you might actually be approaching the industry from the marketing side, and not a shop. That's pretty cool.

Last edited:

Rungood Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You obviously own a shop. If you haven't tried a Troll, you really should. They have been around, a long time. For a $15 for an original Wotofo, A Troll can hold it's own with anything out there. LOL, calling a Wotofo an original is sort of funny, everything Wotofo makes is cloned. Where do you see the industry moving in 2016? The internet retailers makes the hardware side here tough, you have to sell at least at 50-100% margin to make it profitable. We do better on juice than we do on hardware. DIY has potential, but stocking the number of flavors you would need make it cost prohibitive for a local shop. Our best revenue is coming from house brand juices, we can sell at .25 a ml, and still maintain a decent margin. After looking at your videos looks like you might actually be approaching the industry from the marketing side, and not a shop. That's pretty cool.
Wow!! I really appreciate your comments. I am actually not a shop owner. I do own a business but it is not vape related. But I constantly talk with a lot of shop owners, some have become close friends. I actually just make the videos because I love to do it. I love to vape, and I love sharing info back and forth with others. I do know a lot about the back ends of shops though, and that is exactly why I'm not entering that sector. There are too many challenges right now. Currently shops pretty much live or die by their house lines. That is the only area where the profit margin is enough to be sustainable.

I could speak to the online vs shop hardware debate forever. I am slightly disappointed for the shops sake at the way this market has come along. What other industry do consumers have access to truly wholesale products one unit at a time. It's crazy, and it sucks for the shops. People complain about prices, but let's use the RX200 as an example. I can get them online for 39.95. In fact I do, I have 5 on the way right now for giveaways. But a shop can't realistically sell them for less than lie $75 and I'm not offended when I see a shop list them at 90. To make it worth it, they have to mark them up at this rate. It's just not comparable to other industries. It sucks for the shop owners. I'm not a fan. But as a consumer it's great. I can get 7 mods and 2 tanks for $300 bucks as my last order was. You can't really beat that. But yeah, not fair to shop owners.

Lastly I have tried the Troll and enjoy it. I pif'd it to a friend a while back, but need to get one in for the sake of a review. If the market was different, I would probably open a shop, but it's not, so I just have fun with youtube reviews. Maybe it will get big enough to do something. But several shops in town have attempted to get me to work for them. And I do some publicity stuff for some of them. Like I'm making an appearance at a Sean Glas' event on Saturday, but they make me sound bigger than I am. Right now I'm just a small time reviewer that loves what I do. That's about it!

VU Sponsors