Become a Patron!

mutation x v4 vs. the bullet

jsr27

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm in the market for a new RDA and can't decide between the two. Anyone experimented with both? Whats the pros and cons between the two? I'm leaning toward the mutation because of the extra large post holes and the extra deep deck. Flavors a big key but I also want the clouds to be massive. Is this to much to ask? Help me please!

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have no stick with those two, I've used the mutation and loved it! The airflow options are phenomenal.

I've recently replaced my v4 with the twisted messes atty-things got real. This atty blows all others away IMO

cutevape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For sure choosing the mutation x v4,firstly it has many airflows both side and bottom,it means there will have a large cloud.In fact I havn't seen any other atty can beat the cloud of it until now
Secondly for it has bottom airflow,so the flavor is good

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not familiar with the Bullet. Can't go wrong with a Mutation, though I've had some other devices with similar bottom airflow (N23) and they've leaked like a sieve - of course I tend to over-juice, so that could be my sloppiness.

OP metioned big post holes and someone else mentioned Twisted Messes - this is the new sexy beast I have my eye on...

theycallmehydro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just this week I got my first two RDA's a Plume Veil V1.5 Clone, and a Mutation X V4. I have no experience with the bullet but the Mutation X V4 is absolutely perfect! My first 0.18 Ohm build and it smokes great, even with bottom air flow it surprisingly doesn't leak as much as my Plume. Its a bit smaller than the Plume but damn does it hit like a train lol

Attachments

• 11891068_10206198385495901_2888838756639704775_n.jpg
    11891068_10206198385495901_2888838756639704775_n.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 2

VU Sponsors