Become a Patron!

Mvp 2.0

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im loving my new mvp 2.0. My problem is with the iclear 30. I feel like I get a better vape from the disposable tank I got with my criss cross starter...any suggestions?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What wattage are you vaping the Iclear at?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try between 7 to 10 watts there should be a sweet spot in that area for the Iclear.

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know what it is. Maybe the metal tip..I just get a very strong metallic taste

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some people can not stand a metal drip tip , they taste it .. Maybe a bad coil. For me the i clear has had its day , there is better out there now.

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea it came with my mvp. I definitely am not a fan of the metal drip tip. Want something else just not sure what

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
When I was using the iclear 30 with my mvp I actually enjoyed it for what it is, around 7-8 watts I think. It's not a bad tank, and the coils last forever. I used the same one for over a month, never have replaced it, but it collects dust now.

For the tip, I kept the plastic cover it came with, and trimmed the top, using it as a sleeve. My issue was that the tip constantly hit my teeth when driving. If you still have the cover, you could try that, otherwise a new tank is necessary, since I think it's a proprietary design, being threaded on. Standard tips won't fit. Correct me if I'm wrong, too lazy to get up and actually try it, lol.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Perhaps try something like the PT2 where you can replace the drip tip with a plastic or glass one?

Or anything else where you can change out with a standard drip tip?

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what it is. Maybe the metal tip..I just get a very strong metallic taste
Did you wash the Iclear tank before you used it? Always wash a new tank inside and out with dish soap before using.
I have heard others complain about a metallic taste with iclear tanks. Not all attys have a metallic taste. My Kayfuns and Taifuns have metal tips. I never get a metallic taste from them. Like said above find a tank you can put a non metallic tip on and give it a try. Or a cover on the metal tip.

Last edited:

poptart

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok so I think it is the juice I was using. Vapin plus grape. Tastes terrible in my other tank as well

VU Sponsors