Become a Patron!

mvp 20w

i just got a new mvp 20w and it keeps burning up atorimzers i had a ce4 on lowesr ssettings and then i tried some vapin plus attys wat can i do or what tank should i get for lots of vape or should i get a rebuildabe

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
i just got a new mvp 20w and it keeps burning up atorimzers i had a ce4 on lowesr ssettings and then i tried some vapin plus attys wat can i do or what tank should i get for lots of vape or should i get a rebuildabe
What were your settings, and did you prime the CE4?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There are 2 types ofsettings ..one is wattage and the other voltage...do you know which one you are using?

Do you know what your vg pg ratio is with the juice youre using?

If its too thick those ce5's will have a hard time absorbing the juice and will give you horrible dry hits...This goes for alot of tanks if the juice is a much higher vg ratio however.

I doubt your coils are burned out but you just arent getting juice to them or not waiting long enough for it to saturate to start the wicking process

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes i had it on my ego and had it at 3.5volts and 7watts i just went and bought a natulis what should the setting be for it
Just to be clear, when you make a setting it's volts OR watts, not both. The other is set via your choice. Ex. In wattage mode say you set it for 7w, your Voltage is automatically set based on the resistance of your coil to achieve that 7w.

Also, make sure you saturated your wicks prior to filling.
Then start low and work your way up to preferred power setting.

ok thank you i have it at 7.5 watts i had it to 10 for awile started to get a little burnt taste so i turned it down and closed the air flow a little more to get more juice in the clearomizer and yes i propley let the jucie absorb

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes i have criss cross jucie im not sure about the pg/vg ratio doesnt say
Criss Cross is high PG. Don't know the ratio but it's a very high PG juice. So that's not your problem. Well idk how anyone can vape that stuff but it's not your wicking issue lol

whats kind do u like there wartermalon is pretty good and doesnt pg give more smoke and vg more flavor or is it the other way around

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
whats kind do u like there wartermalon is pretty good and doesnt pg give more smoke and vg more flavor or is it the other way around
I diy. Make all my own liquid. I've only tried a couple of their flavors and disliked them, and this was a long while ago. I remember their mixed berry as ungodly menthol, I dislike menthol a lot!
Other way around. Most flavorings are suspended in PG because PG carries flavor better. VG will provide more vapor. I'm sensitive to PG so I mix high vg flavor is still there some mixes just need to rest overnight to meld together.

ya thats what i was reading about i lot of people haveing side effect from pg i would like more vapor so im going to try an get some liquid higher in vg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nautilus coils come in 1.6 or 1.8 ohms. No other coils fit as far as I know.

VU Sponsors