Become a Patron!

Mvp2 :) iclear 16b >:(

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so first, hi y'all!! Second i got my mvp2(thanks Dustin) so excited... put it all together and used one of my more likable juices(that's saying a lot!)because my zample box hasn't arrived yet, anyways i do what i have to do and the moment i take a puff... eeeeeeeeewwwww ugh, burned toasts. Tried all settings meaning vv/vw i waited 5 minutes for the iclear to suck up the juice burned, i waited again and burned, needless to say I'm not to happy right now. Any help, suggestion? Thanks. .
2c215e061dfbf410626fd231007ccfcd.jpg

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im not sure why it would burnt, you say you tried lower vv/vw? And you let it soak in after filling before you used it? Id highly recomend a aspire nautilus or mini nautilus. I have mvp 2 with nautilus bvc coil. Works good. Prob the best setup youll get on a mvp. I have a iclear 30 that it came with, never use it. After goin with ajustable airflow on my nautilus i cant go back to tight draw

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Its always possible you got yourself a bad head.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im not sure why it would burnt, you say you tried lower vv/vw? And you let it soak in after filling before you used it? Id highly recomend a aspire nautilus or mini nautilus. I have mvp 2 with nautilus bvc coil. Works good. Prob the best setup youll get on a mvp. I have a iclear 30 that it came with, never use it. After goin with ajustable airflow on my nautilus i cant go back to tight draw
Yeah i got my mini today it's all good now just trying to get used to it, I've never used one like this before, thanks!

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its always possible you got yourself a bad head.
I tried the second head it came with still the same thing. I even waited 10 minutes just in case and still got that nasty burned sock smell and taste. But i got the mini so I'm playing with it righr now trying to see how it's actually used, i feel like such a dinosaur

RBVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well what ohm coil are you using and what VV or VW setting are you using. Looks like at MT3-style tank you've got on there.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't care for those, so gave mine to my boyfriend. He liked it for a very short time and switched to a mini Protank 2.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Burned hits come from either bad heads, not enough juice on the wick/coil, or too high a setting. I've never like Innokin atomizers. Might want to try an Aspire Nautilus with BVC coils.

VU Sponsors