Become a Patron!

Mxjo batteries

Brian33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Help any one know about these bats? Life? Amp? Safety? Go for or should i just go with the Greenies?

TK Bisher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well i just ordered two of them to see if they are as advertised. Because the price spike on Sony batts are getting a little crazy for my liking. I'll post my results and hopefully have some actual data for use in comparison.

Brian33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well i just ordered two of them to see if they are as advertised. Because the price spike on Sony batts are getting a little crazy for my liking. I'll post my results and hopefully have some actual data for use in comparison.
Alright awesome thnx. Yea Sonys are discontinued

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went t.o my local Interstate Battery and they had Vtc4s in stock 9.99. I have a couple of the MxJos not real impressed with their life.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interstate Battery and they had Vtc4s in stock 9.99

I will have to check the one close to me. Great price and no shipping, laughs, just gas. mmm may be cheaper than shipping....

Here's my take on the MXJO. I picked up 2 from Empire Mods at the Daytona Convention on Oct 4th. Been using them since. I'm a Sony mark, so I think we need a replacement until Sony can produce more to us. I'm LOVING the MXJO batts. Now, where I don't have any technical testing on them...this is what I found out by using them.

1. They really have no warning. At a .16ohm on 4 different mods/attys - (like the Sony) button or mod hasn't gotten hot from the battery. And they are performing. When the Sony's get warm/hot it's time to back off and switch batts. I'm not getting this from the MXJO. Makes me a bit nervous wondering where the limit on these are.

2. The performance - I chain vape around .2 - .3. Usually get around 2 or so hours until I have to change my batts. And you can always tell it's time by the vape quality too. I'm also not getting this from the MXJO. Meaning, I'm not paying attention and nearly draining them down pretty low but getting great performance. Even though it sounds great, I think it's a con. Mistakenly, you're going to kill these batts.

3. In a DNA mod, I'm getting more life out of them at 30w then my VTC5. SLIGHTLY...but still.

So are they better than the Sonys? Can't say that. I still love my Sonys. With no actual technical testing on them, this is just my take from using them along side my Sonys. (And I was using them with 2 new auth VTC5s). I really like them. Better than the Purps. The 25r's I don't really trust below a .25 being they get a bit warm at around .27 after a while.

I hope Ed at Sun-Vapers or Candlepower will eventually post some kind of results being the rave MXJO has made recently. So I hope we get some hard data on these soon. But for now, I love them.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Help any one know about these bats? Life? Amp? Safety? Go for or should i just go with the Greenies?
The specs on these are 20 amp continuous 35amp pulse ALA LG HE 20/35A
These are relabeled batteries same as the Efest 35A they are all the same battery which every is the best price grab it

I just saw this info on candlepower.com those guys are battery crazy..

VU Sponsors