Become a Patron!

My 3rd Mephisto Build (3rd build ever) and my 4th (and 1st cloud chasing build

Thatsnotnicotine420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
26g kanthal, 6 wraps at roughy 2mm. The deck on the Mephisto is pretty large, great for beginners like me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417529530.082619.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417529551.405673.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1417529571.911939.jpg

And here is my newest build. Tried to clean up the coils with the technique CelticFog mentioned. Dual 26g kanthal 3 wraps at what I assume is under 2mm Need a new rba for these lower ohm setups. This Mephisto gets pretty hot. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418174399.319920.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1418174416.514429.jpg
Here's a clip of it in action.

Last edited:

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks good, Keep it Foggy!

Thatsnotnicotine420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a hard time getting my coils tight, I've tried pinching them with pliers after I pull them off the screw driver but they rarely condense uniformly. Any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
torch your wire before you build, you want to make it glow at least twice. then after you roll it, while still on your bit or driver, take some pliers and pull both the leads out and away from the coil. This will help pull slack out of the coil. Then, after you have it on the mod, fire it up till it glows, then pinch the coil together...make sure you do not touch the coil with metal while you are firing the mod however! That will short your battery.

Thatsnotnicotine420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
torch your wire before you build, you want to make it glow at least twice. then after you roll it, while still on your bit or driver, take some pliers and pull both the leads out and away from the coil. This will help pull slack out of the coil. Then, after you have it on the mod, fire it up till it glows, then pinch the coil together...make sure you do not touch the coil with metal while you are firing the mod however! That will short your battery.

Awesome thanks for the advice. I'll post some pics after I give this a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors