Become a Patron!

My atomizer is stuck to the top of the tank

Bodytemp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys I bought a new cloud beast tank because I thought it was awesome but the problem is I wanted to change out the coil and clean it out to make sure there wasnt any machine oil and what not still in there. The problem is when I followed the instructions the atomizer was stuck on the top part I dont know how to Ive been trying to remove it but it wont come off help! (photo below of what I mean don't mind the artwork in the back its a commission piece Im doing)

2554dcf819f20b2e7b6e53be0bc1b052.jpg

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grab both sides with a dish rag, grip tight as hell & turn it.

Don't have the tank, assuming it's threaded, if not, twist & pull.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Try putting it in the freezer for 15 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BCBuch

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had to use a pair of channel locks around the deck and the top plate when I got my V8 stick and then the coil an the deck to get the Baby Beast apart when I got it. Was just carful not to clamp down any harder than needed to get it to break loose and not bite into it.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also remember; Righty tighty, lefty loosey.... ;) And clockwise Or counter-clockwise. ;)

Sometimes I have to remind myself if my brain is elsewhere. :oops::p

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grad it with a pair of pliers is the best suggestion I can give you. Before I could not disassemble a brand new Yosta iGVi R2 no matter what I did until I grabbed the chimney with a pair of channel locks and a paper towel wrapped around it.

C1290656_main-1.jpg

VU Sponsors