1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

My Batteries Got Wet

Discussion in 'Battery Junkies / Chargers' started by notgelo, Feb 8, 2017.

1. notgelo

notgelo New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to say it, I have a Cuboid set and my batteries are LG Choco, When I was cleaning it I drop my batteries in a container of water. I panicked and grab the batt and put it in a container with rice to help drain the moiusture, is it safe to use the batt? or should I get a new one? I really don't know and I'm scared if the batt will explode or not please help

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Damn, that sux.

I do not conclusively know the answer (I think you can't use them anymore, but not positive on that....)

But I can welcome you to VU :wave:

3. notgelo

notgelo New Member

Blog Posts:
    well I did dry it out well and tried it and it works! but I'm just curios what if someday it explode? I'm really scared

4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Someone will come along soon that knows the answer better than I do - you might have to just rewrap them or something to be on the safe side. It is a good question that I would like to know the answer to myself

notgelo likes this.
  5. notgelo

notgelo New Member

Blog Posts:
    I hope someon replied asap Lol I'm really nervous tho but It did work, I just don't know if it safe or not.

6. Mattp169

Mattp169 Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Ive dropped batteries and mods, batteries in mods etc in water. Months later they are fine. As long as they were dry when you used them

7. Teresa P

Teresa P Flavah 'Ho Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Agreed...and where have you BEEN, @Mattp169 ??? :wait:

JuicyLucy likes this.
  8. notgelo

notgelo New Member

Blog Posts:
    thanks men! I did dry it out for the whole day thou and i've shaked it (if that helps) but big thanks tho I am now relief Lol

gakudzu likes this.