Become a Patron!

My Cloupor T5 just died.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was playing a game on my PC with my T5 sitting on my desk. I reached for it and it wasn't on. I click it 5 times and nothing happens. I think battery might have died so I plug in the USB, nothing again. I think maybe my battery gave out. I try 2 more fully charged VTC4s and still nothing. My T5 has randomly died after 10 days of having it. Never been dropped. Never gotten too hot. I was using it with a .8 ohm single coil at 35 watts. Been working great until now. I bought it from VapeNW. I emailed them and Cloupor so I'm hoping someone will want to honor their product. It's a sad day.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks I know it is no help for your T5 atm but keep us posted on how they treat you.
I try and keep as much business semi local as I can and if they dick ya around ill remove em off my possible vendor list.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks I know it is no help for your T5 atm but keep us posted on how they treat you.
I try and keep as much business semi local as I can and if they dick ya around ill remove em off my possible vendor list.

I don't really trust VAPNW, THEY have an eBay store, the t5 was priced 77 bucks, then I check the website its $99 bucks, so I emailed them and asked about the price difference, they replied back and all they said was
DIFFERENT MARKET!!! I REALLY found that hard to believe!!!!keep us posted bro...

Reactions: Jah

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't really trust VAPNW, THEY have an eBay store, the t5 was priced 77 bucks, then I check the website its $99 bucks, so I emailed them and asked about the price difference, they replied back and all they said was
DIFFERENT MARKET!!! I REALLY found that hard to believe!!!!keep us posted bro...
Thanks for the heads up.. makes me think they are in it for the money not the community.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up.. makes me think they are in it for the money not the community.

Next time for online purchase I SUGGEST vaporbeast or 101vape they have great customer service they always replace defective products realll quick!!!
Vapnw
Vaportekusa
Elev8vape
BUY AT UR OWN RISK!!

Reactions: Jah

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought from vapenw because I had bought a few items from them in the past and they always had great prices and fast shipping. I really hope they treat this right.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also wondering how Cloupor will treat me if vapenw falls through, Cloupor said in the booklet that came with the unit 90 day warranty.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep I was actually using it before it died. I took a few drags, sat it down to continue my game, reached for it and no go. Then tried to charge it, usually it says "charging". Then tried 2 more batteries. Unit never got hot and I didn't smell anything weird from inside it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep I was actually using it before it died. I took a few drags, sat it down to continue my game, reached for it and no go. Then tried to charge it, usually it says "charging". Then tried 2 more batteries.
I was just asking since some have no reverse battery protection and it fries the board.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just asking since some have no reverse battery protection and it fries the board.
This one is supposed to have reverse battery protection and besides it stopped working before I took the battery out and tried another. Even if the battery that was in there died it should've said charging when I plugged it in.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This one is supposed to have reverse battery protection and besides it stopped working before I took the battery out and tried another. Even if the battery that was in there died it should've said charging when I plugged it in.
Please don't I am doubting you at all I am not, just offering some trouble shooting ideas that is all.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please don't I am doubting you at all I am not, just offering some trouble shooting ideas that is all.
lol not at all, when you said that I actually went and checked again to see if it would power up. I welcome anything that's going to spare me the trouble I fear I'm about to go through.

VU Sponsors