Become a Patron!

My colleague turned green today :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my workmates decided to upgrade from his Ego/Protank2 setup to something better. He purchased a 50W iStick and some kind of RDA with a massive drip tip and a ton of airflow (I think it was a CLT Infinite v3 or something).

Anyway, he got all the stuff in the mail yesterday, and brought it to the office today, so I'd show him how it's done. I did a quick dual-coil build for him, doused the wick with some 12mg raspberry-flavored juice I had lying around, cranked up the iStick all the way up to 50W and took a couple of tokes myself. Yeah, it was nice and all, but a bit over the top for me - too much air, too much cloudiness and not enough flavor for me. But nice...

Then I gave him his gear back, with my bottle of juice, and he went back to his office. 30 minutes later, he showed up at mine again, looking very pale and a bit queasy, and coughing like a steam engine. Lol :) That's when I told him about reducing the airflow and adjusting the power down: it seemed so obvious to me I totally forgot to tell him :)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
One of my workmates decided to upgrade from his Ego/Protank2 setup to something better. He purchased a 50W iStick and some kind of RDA with a massive drip tip and a ton of airflow (I think it was a CLT Infinite v3 or something).

Anyway, he got all the stuff in the mail yesterday, and brought it to the office today, so I'd show him how it's done. I did a quick dual-coil build for him, doused the wick with some 12mg raspberry-flavored juice I had lying around, cranked up the iStick all the way up to 50W and took a couple of tokes myself. Yeah, it was nice and all, but a bit over the top for me - too much air, too much cloudiness and not enough flavor for me. But nice...

Then I gave him his gear back, with my bottle of juice, and he went back to his office. 30 minutes later, he showed up at mine again, looking very pale and a bit queasy, and coughing like a steam engine. Lol :) That's when I told him about reducing the airflow and adjusting the power down: it seemed so obvious to me I totally forgot to tell him :)
Damn man, 12 mg in an RDA with any power level or build would make me sick. That's more than I can handle in a Kayfun. I bet he's gonna be buying some new juice, lol.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's about what I felt like when I dripped some 18mg Banana Rum juice I had left over from a batch I made a year ago. Phew, 2 toots and I was seeing stars.

ryan_crable

Member For 5 Years
thankfully my local vape shop lead me in the right direction when I switched to a mod and dripper, I was vaping 18mg nic. went straight to 8mg nic. even that was a little much.

VU Sponsors