Become a Patron!

MY DRAWERS GONE INTO LABOR SALE. *Price Lowered

dannyboi

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Some are new and just been collecting dust as they were an impulse buy and others are used once or twice. Colors are indicated with "Color".

Aladdin rda "rainbow"
avocado SS 22mm (clone) "silver"
Moradin "black"
siren 25 "silver"
griffin 25 "black"
Tokugawa Rda "black"
Nobu Naga rda "black"
Phoenix Ceramic Tank by C.O.V "silver"
sapor rda "black/green"

custom hex-ohm style parallel box "black"
pair of vapor flasks (One clone and one authentic, Parts or Really fancy paperweight) "silver"
limitless rdta "black"
ijoy limitless rdta "black"
Mini Volt "red"
Dually RDA "SS" - Sn#0770
Vulcan "Black"
Vulcan "Gunmetal"
Kilo K1 kit "black", with juices

ayx66t.jpg

All shipped for $160 with tracking and insurance within US. I can take off shipping if you are local to SF or the bay area.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If you decide to piece it out let me know about the mini volt.

Thanks

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
yeah, it went under the radar after the nugget dropped, personally i like COV stuff. Plus its a perfect stealth vape.
Yes it is stealthy. With this pulse 22 I can conceal it completely. With a smaller rda it would disappear
6c013199ad65e79af34acc0bd9bcc622.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
So the vapor flasks dont work?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Just thinking it's been 20 days since you started this thread. Only hits you got are for separating the package. That may be in your best interest. Kinda making someone buy two trash mods isn't fair to get one rda or rta or whatever. Not trying to bash dude just saying. Would sell better if you let people pick what they want. Go-to Walmart buy some cheap bubble mailers for 3 bucks and charge 4 shipping

dannyboi

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just thinking it's been 20 days since you started this thread. Only hits you got are for separating the package. That may be in your best interest. Kinda making someone buy two trash mods isn't fair to get one rda or rta or whatever. Not trying to bash dude just saying. Would sell better if you let people pick what they want. Go-to Walmart buy some cheap bubble mailers for 3 bucks and charge 4 shipping

I have thought about that, but when I priced each item for 50% off msrp off online shops to be more than fair, most of the inquires I gotten didnt even want to pay shipping costs when the rta is like $10 and they would like it shipped and want me to cover shipping.

so I decided to do a package deal and just send it off as a whole, and ship the whole box for $20 and call it a day.

VU Sponsors