1. THE VAPORJOES NETWORK IS GIVING AWAY A PLAYSTATION 4 PRO
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO

My E-juice smells and tastes bad! :\

Discussion in 'Ejuice / Flavor Discussions' started by aaseer, Jul 9, 2015.

1. aaseer

aaseer New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi. I bought a 30ml bottle of Unicorn milk a month ago. Everything was fine and i vaped it 2days ago. But today suddenly its smelling really bad and its vaping even worse!!! What might be the problem? I closed the cap tightly! I can't seem to find any explanation to why this happened! :\

2. Heather

Heather Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Thats odd. Could anyone have tampered with it? Did it change colors at all? Sometimes the nicotine oxides and turned a red or brownish color. What strength nicotine is it?

aaseer likes this.
  3. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Did you have it in direct sun light or have it in the heat, like left in the car on a hot day could turn some juices. Best temp for juice is 40 to 70 degrees

Heather likes this.
  4. aaseer

aaseer New Member

Blog Posts:
    No everything is fine. The color is nice and didn't notice it before i vaped it! I almost vomited :\ It tasted so bad :\ It smells really strong with a sour after smell!!!

5. aaseer

aaseer New Member

Blog Posts:
    No! I keep it in a box inside my drawer :\ Everything was fine, just suddenly this happened. Well another one of my juice smells bad as well :\ The temperature here doest go above 35*

6. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Show Host Reviewer Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    You never told us what atomizer your using because it may be that not the liquid. Try it on a different atomizer.

aaseer and Heather like this.
  7. Heather

Heather Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Maybe the coil burned out. Good point @SMOKIE. How old is your coil?

Huckleberried and aaseer like this.
  8. aaseer

aaseer New Member

Blog Posts:
    At first i thought it was the atomizer. But then i changed it and used a new one. Still the same. Almost vomited again lol. And it was really hard to get that taste out of the atomizer :p

9. aaseer

aaseer New Member

Blog Posts:
    The atomizer is quite new. Around 1 week i guess. I don't vape much though. 1 atomizer lasts about 3weeks for me!

10. AmandaD

AmandaD Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hmm...sounds like you're suddenly tasting that barfy diacetyl smell. I had a major thing for custards when I first started vaping, then some months later I couldn't get near anything with that taste. Now I can vape them again. It's a very distinctive taste/smell, and it may be that your tastebuds suddenly revolted against it!

AndriaD, aaseer, nabibrian and 2 others like this.
  11. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    diacety!
    are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg 10930928_1036930559669617_7348518502050346022_n.jpg

AmandaD, Jimi and Heather like this.
  12. Jgoon

Jgoon New Member

Blog Posts:
    I too have same question just purchased a premium ejuice its cotton candy it mainly smells like strawberries but there is a horrible hint of a foul gassy like smell there must be an explanation for this its definitly not the hardware I'm using im hoping a lil steeping will help

13. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Does the bottle have a born on date or expiration date?

14. Jgoon

Jgoon New Member

Blog Posts:
    Mine does not...thats the first thing I looked for also it's a 60ml vg+ bottle

15. Jgoon

Jgoon New Member

Blog Posts:
    Iv been letting it sit with no toptop on since I posted first comment and the smell almost went away completley...weird

16. SMOKIE

Blog Posts:
    Might be some old stock they sold you, just saying may be possible.

17. Jgoon

Jgoon New Member

Blog Posts:
    Just checked again and its awful...probably is expired it is foul!!! Propaganda The Hype collection NEVER AGAIN!!!

18. Dead Gummy Worm

Dead Gummy Worm Silver Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Is it a perfume/chemical/alcohol smell? there are a good number of flavorings that come in a form of alcohol and can stick around quite a while. Breathing depending on how bad it is can take a day or two depending on how well it can be exposed to release alcohol into the surrounding air... just a though

19. Jgoon

Jgoon New Member

Blog Posts:
    Its a foul gassy rotting smell almost like a sulfer smell it literally smells like poop

20. Dead Gummy Worm

Dead Gummy Worm Silver Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Yea id toss that in the trash. One of the reasons i started DIY years ago was to be in control and KNOW what is in my vape... Fuck that poo gas vape

21. Jimi D

Jimi D Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I thought I told them Chinese sweat shop workers. Wash your hands after using the bathroom !