Become a Patron!

My experience with order from Element Vape

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Ordered Alien 228 Mod Sunday Oct.1st and received it Weds. Oct. 4th. Great! (paid for Priority Mail)
Screen on Alien blanked out on Monday Oct. 9th (Smok's fault)
Emailed Element Vape Oct. 9th about problem around noon their time and did not receive reply until the next day (Oct. 10th). Their reply contained troubleshooting steps which I had already done and a request for videos of product not working. Replied to this email(with videos) within 2 hours.
They sent me a RMA the next day (Oct 11th) which also stated I was responsible for return shipping costs! I got right on it and sent them the mod Priority Mail which tracking showed delivered Sat. Oct. 14th.
They shipped replacement Tuesday, Oct. 17 First Class Mail With Tracking!!!? WTF!!!
Received replacement Sat. Oct. 21st.
Element Vape has good prices but hope to God there is not a problem.....

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update. Element Vape has reached out to me in a positive way! My faith is restored in them and will shop there again! Great prices!
Well, you can have them all to yourself. Make sure you read every tiny word in their terms!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Another broken Smok mod.
I'm really beginning to see a pattern here.

acidcatt

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered Alien 228 Mod Sunday Oct.1st and received it Weds. Oct. 4th. Great! (paid for Priority Mail)
Screen on Alien blanked out on Monday Oct. 9th (Smok's fault)
Emailed Element Vape Oct. 9th about problem around noon their time and did not receive reply until the next day (Oct. 10th). Their reply contained troubleshooting steps which I had already done and a request for videos of product not working. Replied to this email(with videos) within 2 hours.
They sent me a RMA the next day (Oct 11th) which also stated I was responsible for return shipping costs! I got right on it and sent them the mod Priority Mail which tracking showed delivered Sat. Oct. 14th.
They shipped replacement Tuesday, Oct. 17 First Class Mail With Tracking!!!? WTF!!!
Received replacement Sat. Oct. 21st.
Element Vape has good prices but hope to God there is not a problem.....
Update. Element Vape has reached out to me in a positive way! My faith is restored in them and will shop there again! Great prices!
yea so far was charged a fuckton but no replies to any emails

VU Sponsors