Become a Patron!

My first attempt at DIY

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Mixing never intimidated me. What held me back was thew initial investment. I knew that I would go all out buying shit whether I needed it or not. Yet I had no issue spending $150 on a mod.

not me. when i saw all the money i would be saving, i dove right in. only one problem with that, the best juices i have had, i bought.
but i am ok with that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
not me. when i saw all the money i would be saving, i dove right in. only one problem with that, the best juices i have had, i bought.
but i am ok with that.
Really? I'm the opposite. Most of the stuff I mix happens to be other people's recipes, but I prefer them to any of the store bought I ever had. Granted, that was stuff that was out 6 years ago, lol. We have some really talented mixers, though, fo real.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? I'm the opposite. Most of the stuff I mix happens to be other people's recipes, but I prefer them to any of the store bought I ever had. Granted, that was stuff that was out 6 years ago, lol. We have some really talented mixers, though, fo real.
I also went with other people's recipes. I knew Cromwell's Custard and GOC are tried and true and custards are my favorites. I'm going to try to adapt Cromwell's with some strawberry

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’ve gotten about 4 flavor orders delivered and I still need to get more! Next time I should be able to let you know how my first experiment went. If my Luer Locks came today...

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Definitely get a scale. It makes it so much more consistent. The larger weight scales by American Weigh will make you dizzy with all the numerical jumping but the 500 is super stable, and cheap for such a good one.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely get a scale. It makes it so much more consistent. The larger weight scales by American Weigh will make you dizzy with all the numerical jumping but the 500 is super stable, and cheap for such a good one.
Oh, a scale is one of the first things I ordered. Now that I'm moved to a different location to mix it's been better. No jumping. The only inaccuracies have been human induced.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

How’s it going in TX with the flooding thing, btw? Hope you and your loved ones are okay.
Yes, I’ve looked at the 500 scale, and in a few weeks or so I’ll be getting it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I've been vaping these juices for almost two days now and one thing I've noticed is that my coils aren't gunking up as bad and my cotton is still white. Normally it's turned brown or red depending on the juice. So I'm diggin this DIY stuff. Gotta mix some more GOC tomorrow. Going to try 240ml.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
How’s it going in TX with the flooding thing, btw? Hope you and your loved ones are okay.
Yes, I’ve looked at the 500 scale, and in a few weeks or so I’ll be getting it. Thanks!

It is going, you would be amazed at the kinds of things one can get used to. Now that the dust is settling everyone is getting sinus infections, asthma flare ups and such from all the crud in the air.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So I've been vaping these juices for almost two days now and one thing I've noticed is that my coils aren't gunking up as bad and my cotton is still white. Normally it's turned brown or red depending on the juice. So I'm diggin this DIY stuff. Gotta mix some more GOC tomorrow. Going to try 240ml.
I find larger amounts easyer

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
link did not post.....
American Weigh Scale LB Series Precision Digital Kitchen Weight Scale, Gray 500 x 0.01G (LB-501)on amazon
I will likely begetting this scale in the near future, but I have to buy my son a car first.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

yeah. sadly, my juices are not as good. i think most of that is cause i am a lazy DIY'r. and the ones i like the most, are pretty darned good. if i made more money, i would buy them now&then. but $25+ for a 60 = ouch.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah. sadly, my juices are not as good. i think most of that is cause i am a lazy DIY'r. and the ones i like the most, are pretty darned good. if i made more money, i would buy them now&then. but $25+ for a 60 = ouch.

Which ones do you really like?

VU Sponsors