Become a Patron!

My first blog post on my new blog

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check out my blog here. It's a work in progress. I want to share my first post which was a review on a bottle of premium E Juice which deserves to be reviewed which you'll see why once you read it. Here it is,

Before I start this review, this post is in memory of Shaun Bianch (November 11, 1988 – October 24, 2014) He was a very cool, outgoing, and open minded person. If there wasn’t a juice there you liked, he’d bend the rules a bit and make a custom juice for you. He actually filled my tank for free after I bought juice so I wouldn’t use it. Rest easy Shaun. This one post from his guestbook sums up everything I said

“Shaun you always stood out by your amazing personality and ur kind heart. Those of us who got to know you and meet you at the vape store were very lucky. You were always so helpful and helped me make up my mind on a flavor seeing how I could never figure out what one I liked most until u made me my own flavor and making me feel special because u named it Jamies jam. You will be missed by so many people it brings me to tears to no you are gone but you will never ever be forgotten rest easy Shaun and we will eventually in time meet again.”

This is for you, and your brothers at Vape LLC.

Here we go, I’ll start with pros and cons.

Pros
  • Tastes and vapes great (tastes like a banana pudding/custard.
  • The name just fits, you know?
  • The best part. 40% of all profits made from this juice.
  • You get a huge bottle for the price you pay.
Cons
  • It’s a bit pricey $30 is a bit much for premium liquid in my opinion.
  • It’s one of those flavors those get old after a bit. I will vape it and I will finish this big ass bottle for you Shaun.
Pictures

Above: “Shaun’s Three Cream Steam – Premium E -Liquid

Below: This Premium E liquid was a recipe from our lost vape brother, Shaun Bianchi. Mixed and bottled with love and care by Vape LLC, East Haven, CT. 40% of all profits will be donated to suicide prevention.

So in all, this is a great liquid. I’m not sure if you can buy this online. If you can, I’ll update the link.

Thanks guys!

What did you think? Is it good? Bad? What can be improved? I'll also take feedback on the site itself too.

VU Sponsors