Become a Patron!

My First Coil Build & Problem

crazyformofongo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys I just recieved my first mech mod!!! I got a 26650 stingray clone and a tobh atty (30mm). I saw a video on youtube and the guy said 6 wraps around 2mm with 26g would give you .3 ohms. I did it but when I set my atty on the reader it says 1.2ohms. Its my first time building so I might have done something wrong. Just comment giving me tips and a build so I can get around .3ohms. Thanks!!!

D

Donald Bickers

Hey guys I just recieved my first mech mod!!! I got a 26650 stingray clone and a tobh atty (30mm). I saw a video on youtube and the guy said 6 wraps around 2mm with 26g would give you .3 ohms. I did it but when I set my atty on the reader it says 1.2ohms. Its my first time building so I might have done something wrong. Just comment giving me tips and a build so I can get around .3ohms. Thanks!!!
got any pics of your build

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Some Tobh clones have insane voltage drop, my 0.11 build read 0.4 on my tobh and 0.11-0.13 on every other RDA i tried the same coils on. So theres that.

crazyformofongo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some Tobh clones have insane voltage drop, my 0.11 build read 0.4 on my tobh and 0.11-0.13 on every other RDA i tried the same coils on. So theres that.
Can you tell me yur build?
How many wraps and on 2mm 2.5mm?
Thanks for replying!!

D

Donald Bickers

google "Coil Toy"and look at that chart,i have found it very accurate,easier for you to just look,at it then for me to explain it,,,,,
(im not real good at explaining stuff) ,cause that's where I would be getting my info

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can you tell me yur build?
How many wraps and on 2mm 2.5mm?
Thanks for replying!!
It was 20 gauge, wrapped few times on something round. But it didnt really work, because of the voltage drop.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
772240221_1115131.gif

crazyformofongo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys I just decided to test some things out and I did 7 wraps around 2.5mm using 26g. I set the Atty in the ohm reader and it said .36!!! Did my own build and I was able to bring it from 1.2 to .36 im just going to leave it like that right now and Im going tl get some juice tommorow then I'll see how it works and I'll let you guys know. Thanks to everyone that responded!!!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys I just decided to test some things out and I did 7 wraps around 2.5mm using 26g. I set the Atty in the ohm reader and it said .36!!! Did my own build and I was able to bring it from 1.2 to .36 im just going to leave it like that right now and Im going tl get some juice tommorow then I'll see how it works and I'll let you guys know. Thanks to everyone that responded!!!
Congrats man, I just did my own first build the other day, an eight wrap double coil with 26 gauge around a little screwdriver (not sure the mm) that came out to a nice 0.8.

crazyformofongo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guys I have a problem... it worked great but now... I have NO JUICE!!! :'( I just ran out. I dont have money right now cause the money that I have it for some bills. If anyone is kind and can spare some juice I would really appreaciate it. I just finished my first build and I cant use it anymore :( please any flavor no nicotine. Please and Thank you guys!!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where do you live anyway?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you really get into dripping, diy is in your future.
Standard nicotine handling scare tactics apply.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
if you are using 0 nic than you aren't doing it for the nic.
By the time the mail gets to you it will be 3 to 6 days.
I don't know... proceed

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
DIY would be easier for you since you don't have to buy nic.
You just took out the most expensive part.
It would be especially easy if you were to try a simple flavor like strawberry.

VU Sponsors