Become a Patron!

My first mech mod.

Liiban88

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bought my first mech mod today (noisy cricket) went home and got out my Sapor built a set of kanthal coils ended up .62-.63ohm and at 8.4V that comes out to about 13A. At about 112W. This thing is madness the vapor is great, the taste and fullness of the vape is insane:D and this is definitely an outdoor vaper for me:p the clouds is so huge that after 2 2-3sec pulls I could not see my tv:p

Attachments

• 20170218_182025.jpg
    20170218_182025.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • 20170218_182038.jpg
    20170218_182038.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Congrats! I'm usually a tiny. It hight at .75 with some claptons. The surface area you are able to get make it a very nice vape.

Liiban88

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats! I'm usually a tiny. It hight at .75 with some claptons. The surface area you are able to get make it a very nice vape.

I kinda did not understand some of that :p, I got that it would be great with a .75 clapton setup but I did not understand the first part

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good old Noisy Cricket - puts some power in your hand - that's for sure

Majistir

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I kinda did not understand some of that :p, I got that it would be great with a .75 clapton setup but I did not understand the first part
Phones auto correct screwed that up. You got the important part though.
With all the volts, you can do some nice wide builds in there.

Liiban88

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Phones auto correct screwed that up. You got the important part though.
With all the volts, you can do some nice wide builds in there.

The only problem is that the sapor is kinda small for me (I'm used to doing my builds on the doode)

VU Sponsors