Become a Patron!

my first mod? (also i got my first "dry hit")

so the point of this thread is what should my first mod be?

i only have a really low budget of around £7-£10.

im not too bothered about aesthetics, just better cloud production or flavor.

also i got my first dry hit today ;( i nearly threw up lol.

thank's.

Moodyeagle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so the point of this thread is what should my first mod be?

i only have a really low budget of around £7-£10.

im not too bothered about aesthetics, just better cloud production or flavor.

also i got my first dry hit today ;( i nearly threw up lol.

thank's.
I'd suggest a SMPL clone, got mine from fasttech and i love it, tried loads of other mods but still go back to this one, some clones have crappy buttons, but the one i bought was so good in fact a vape shop that sells wotofo ones asked if it was one of theirs. Only thing about it is that it has a hybrid top, means the atty its directly contacting the battery, do some research and make sure your atty wont short out. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1927902

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're going to need a different mod and atomizer and your budget probably won't get you either. And a mech is not what you need. Good luck.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Write a letter to Santa, and ask for a Evic VTC Mini Kit. Upgrade the Firmware of the VTC Mini to Version 2.0, and you have a 75W device, that's also capable of temperature control mode for SS (Stainless Steel) coils.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unless you can save a little more, your probably going to have to use Fasttech and get a Vision Spinner II battery, or maybe an IStick 30 watt. The Protank 2 mini is a great little tank, just make sure you change coils often, and prime them. Then when you can afford to ugrade, you might consider the Evic VTC Mini kit, Kanger Subox, etc.

VU Sponsors